Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Example of Good Parallel / Shared Parenting Arrangement?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Example of Good Parallel / Shared Parenting Arrangement?

I know some members here have done well with some sound proposals for parallel to shared parenting that can be made as offers to settle. I wondered if any of you had some samples of this, even if redacted versions that have worked out for you. My ex and I are contentious so Im looking for something that would be good to put forth to OCL and at trial as a reasonable template for two parents who don't get along but share the parenting.

Thanks!

Doc

Lots on the internet...

Do a search for templates...

Here is how an access schedule should be configured for your matter with a 3 year old (2-2-3): http://www.ottawadivorce.com/forum/f...plained-13702/

Comment

Thanks so much.. looking to do week on, week off because of distance..

Comment

Originally posted by Doctor Martins View Post
        Read the thread. 2-2-3 is what OCL would recommend in your matter probably. Week-about is for older children.

Comment

Originally posted by Doctor Martins View Post
          what do you plan to do when the child starts school?

Comment

Im planning to move closer

Comment

make sure that when you move closer that there is an order that the child cannot move out of the school catchment area. That way the mom cannot try to move to be further away from you again.

Comment

Our Divorce Forums
              Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
              Working...
              X