This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Intercessor ... I'd be honored.

For those who have not already figured it out ... I am very spiritual and have recently begun Intercessing with a group of people every afternoon.

Intercessor is basically taking your needs/wishs and praying them up before God. There is power in groups that pray.

Matthew 18:20
    For where two or three come together in my name, there am I with them."

You could PM me and it would be my honor to Intercess for you ... don't thank me, I thank you for giving me the opportunity to pray on your behalf!

Hubby

I would be interested in having me you your prays, I believe god is the only one that can get me through this. I keep on reading the poem called Foot Prints. I feel he is carrying me through this rough road..

Thank You
    Frank

Comment

Specifics

You know the scipture ... ask and you shall receive.

Let me tell you a story. A few years back, while at the gym, I would pray that God would help me to build my body to carry forth his message. Well, here I am today ... the greatest shape of my life and have come forth to serve and bring forth his message as a result of my marriage challenges! Not quite what I had in mind, but nonetheless, my pray was fulfilled. So either you fill in the details or it will be filled in for you.

Private Mail me with anything SPECIFIC you want addressed.

My promise it to pray every day on your behalf for that specific issue(s), the only thing I ask is that you report any breakthroughs.

Hubby

Comment

Yes please..thankyou

Dear Hubby.......oh please, I know the Lord listens and his ears must be getting mighty wearysome from me. I don't hate my ex..he makes me angry at times and frustrated but mostly he makes me sad...I keep rolling through my mind how sad he must be in his heart. And all of the dirt he slings towards me I can disprove (for the most part)...but it shouldn't be so...by the way my name is JoAnne

Comment

Dear Hubby,

Please pray to give me the strength to decide whether I should stay or go now that my husband is asking forgiveness and for a reconciliation - I can't trust him and don't know how to get over what he's done...I don't even know if his motives are pure or if he just go scared of how much it might cost him. I look into the faces of my children and still can't imagine having to tell them what so many of you have had to say.....

Comment

may I ask?

Hubby, I am humbly asking you to pary for a second cahnce with my family as well, for reconciliation to help my ex try and find the strenghth to move past her fears and hurt and be a family again...
            Thank you,
            Aden

Comment

may I ask?

Hubby, I am humbly asking you to pray for a second chance with my family as well, for reconciliation to help my ex try and find the strenghth to move past her fears and hurt and be a family again...
              Thank you,
              Aden

Comment

Please pray for me too Hubby!!

Hubby...please include me and my children in your daily prayers,that love conquers all and peace is near at hand !!
                With God on my side who can be against me?
                I can do all things through Christ ..who strengthens me !

Comment

Not really sure if I belong in this thread or not, since I haven't been part of an organized religion, but I do believe in God and I believe in being a good person and always striving to be a better one. If that 'counts', I'd sure appreciate a prayer, too. I'd ask for God's strength to continue fighting the fights that count, and a little extra strength to drop the ones that don't matter so much, and some knowledge to see things clearly enough to know which way to go. All that equals peace of mind, right? Thanks, hubby.

Comment

I dont believe in god but I respect others beliefs.

As long as something gives you strength, then more power to you.

Comment

Polar,

Just as a cake recipe calls for a certain time in the oven for it to be ready ... so to is it when it comes to drawing strength ... in your own time and in your own way, I can respect that.

Hubby

Comment

Originally posted by hubby
                        Polar,

Just as a cake recipe calls for a certain time in the oven for it to be ready ... so to is it when it comes to drawing strength ... in your own time and in your own way, I can respect that.

Hubby
                        Great analogy Hubby!

So true as well - you can only "feel" when you're ready, just as the cake itself feels ready.

Comment

Our Divorce Forums
                        Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
                        Working...
                        X