Served with a motion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Leviathan View Post
    During the cc, the judge did mention that trying to get any $$ out of bio dad is like getting blood outta a stone, but from what I understand from a few posts on here, the cc judges opinion is exactly that...his opinion, the next judge (maybe during this motion) might have a different say.
    They really should throw none support payers in jail. I know they can't work if they are in jail....BLAH BLAH BLAH

Comment

Originally posted by FB_ View Post
      They really should throw none support payers in jail. I know they can't work if they are in jail....BLAH BLAH BLAH
      Not what I'm saying fb...I'm just pissed that the ex is fighting me harder than she is the natural father of her child. Am I wrong to think that?? I'm sure her lawyer is costing her as much as mine is!!

Comment

Originally posted by Leviathan View Post
        Not what I'm saying fb...I'm just pissed that the ex is fighting me harder than she is the natural father of her child. Am I wrong to think that?? I'm sure her lawyer is costing her as much as mine is!!
        No I totally agree. If he's out there he should be found and raked through the coals before they can even think of asking you for more money and I would argue exactly that in court.

Comment

Originally posted by FB_ View Post
          No I totally agree. If he's out there he should be found and raked through the coals before they can even think of asking you for more money and I would argue exactly that in court.
          He's not difficult to locate..he's managed to somehow hide disability payments he receives...his only source of income really...and yea...my stbx seems to sit back and not care?? Oh wait!! "Chase the easy guy (me) cuz he's doing everything legit and he makes alot more than anyone I've ever been with!!"

See why I'm so worked up??

Comment

It's a legal tactic, nothing more. The more they piss you off, the more likely you are to cave in to stupid demands just to make them go away. Put whatever they throw at you through the emotional filter, and look at it coldly and logically.

Comment

Originally posted by Rioe View Post
              It's a legal tactic, nothing more. The more they piss you off, the more likely you are to cave in to stupid demands just to make them go away. Put whatever they throw at you through the emotional filter, and look at it coldly and logically.
              Thanks Rioe, the stbx has been through all this already with her ex husband (several years ago with the same lawyer) so her and her lawyer know what moves to make.

Unfortunately, I didn't pay close enough attention while they were doing this (I was with her at the time) and all I saw was the final outcome at the end.

My lawyer seems quite relaxed and patient, obviously seen all this before. I'm relatively new to these tactics!! And yes, they're aggravating!!

Comment

Our Divorce Forums
              Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
              Working...
              X