Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ditto ^ - after living in a motel for a period of time I have to say I would be tempted to do the same thing. The police would, of course, instruct parties to have divorce lawyers deal with it. Keep in mind though that the person who is in the house will likely have to pay temporary SS to the person who has to move out and find rental accomodation.

House should be sold and things finalized. It seems that as long as the wife lives there it just won't happen.

Comment

Originally posted by arabian View Post
      Ditto ^ - after living in a motel for a period of time I have to say I would be tempted to do the same thing. The police would, of course, instruct parties to have divorce lawyers deal with it. Keep in mind though that the person who is in the house will likely have to pay temporary SS to the person who has to move out and find rental accomodation.

House should be sold and things finalized. It seems that as long as the wife lives there it just won't happen.
      Incorrect ^.

SS is not about "rent" it is about "support". I think you mean Arabian that the person remaining in the matrimonial home may be required, on court order, to pay "occupational rent" to the party not living in the matrimonial home.

Occupation Rent

Comment

Yes thank you Tayken - you are quite correct.

Comment

yes it does suck, as I wrote my lawyer when he was sucked into the "criminal" part of my life to desist and consentrate on settlement. As I wrote my lawyer yesterday, my ex can chose to spend her money in any fashion she elects is best for her but I do not chose to spend any of my reasources on this and for that to happen you will need to acknowledge receipt and you can pass it on to me. If I need you help/involvement in this area you (my lawyer) will be the first person I will contact. I am putting this letter in my file folder called "Shake My Head" - in it I would think this is a good example of her high conflict actions that she has been doing for over a year now. In the end this is what she has been putting in her briefs all along and it grows with each update. Aside from this leaving the family Court (by their envolving the Police Department with this crap it is bringing it to the public, all untruths, no evidence or previous record of doing the things in the past) with each document that she creates like this I would hope that some form pattern will begin to emerge and the "right people" who might make a difference, begin to figure things out......

Comment

Sorry, I should have mentioned, sit by the door and wait for...... she would leave me sit there until I froze solid!!! Why cause the stink when winter will do me in!!!!! Seriously, the police officer that would show up is the same one as the first two times.... this is his beat and I enjoyed hearing the facts the young buck soon to be lawyer dug up or perhaps better said, never gave up on - the answer "We can't find it." wasn't good enough for him. Now my paranoia is getting the better of me again..... Wait! Do you think I could light a campfire to keep warm???

Comment

Our Divorce Forums
            Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
            Working...
            X