This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Poems and Songs about Fathers and Sons

Just in case there is anyone in the same mood as I am...
    find it by accident. I was actually looking definition for the father who left his son. My ex keep telling me that I left my son...

Poems and Songs about Fathers and Sons

You'll find poems and songs below that describe a father and son relationship. The words to the songs are very touching, and many of the songs you may well already know.

This web page creation was inspired by a song/poem, and now Video Poem I wrote called "When a Son Loses His Father". This Lens has since expanded from a theme focused on the loss of a father, to father and son related songs and poetry discussing this complicated and beautiful relationship from a broader perspective.

As a mother of four sons, and a sister to two brothers, I can safely say, "I understand a little bit about the relationship between fathers and their sons".

Dont forget the girlies.

Songs For Fathers & Daughters

It might be fun as Father's Day is coming up for all you dads to describe the best Father's Day Gift you ever got!

Comment

Originally posted by mummer1962 View Post
      Songs For Fathers & Daughters

It might be fun as Father's Day is coming up for all you dads to describe the best Father's Day Gift you ever got!
      Well, it will be I hope my first one gift from my step-daughter. Little one is too little for gifts ) But I probably will have gift from his mom like not agreeing for me to have him for Father Day. Last year I got couple of hours and have to drive 1.5 to have him... Really nice father day that was... But still I had him even for hours.

Comment

I can only think of a couple:
        One by Cat Stevens: "Father and Son" YouTube - ‪Cat Stevens - Father and Son Original‬‏
        and the other by Harry Chapin, "Cat's in the Cradle" http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=un2EfjEJAOA
        ...both tear-jerkers.....

Comment

Looks like gift for Father's Day what I afraid (expect) form mother is coming. That answer with big capital letters NO and smile when asked her counsel about to have him for it...

And OCL recommend sole custody to that person ( If now she is like that I wonder what will it be like if she get sole custody...

Comment

been there concerning my own. But why be gender specific. Found this inspirational:

YouTube - ‪John Mayer - Daughters‬‏

John Mayer - Daughters

Comment

Our Divorce Forums
            Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
            Working...
            X