Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• An amazing advertisement

I rarely post links but this one is worth having a look at:

Advertisers Should Just Quit. Nothing Will Ever Top This Volvo Commercial | Distractify

Ouch! just viewing that gave me leg cramps ... amazing when you consider his age! Love the soundtrack!

Comment

Consider his age!!!!............He's only 53

Comment

I prefer this Volkswagen commercial below:

The Force: Volkswagen Commercial - YouTube

Comment

This is too funny. Here is what I saw earlier yesterday, before I had even heard of this commercial. Why oh why do I keep running into this guy?

Rob Ford does the splits, body slams councilwoman - San Jose Mercury News

Comment

Hilarious!

Think I like Claude's bod alot better though!

Comment

Originally posted by arabian View Post
              Hilarious!

Think I like Claude's bod alot better though!
              I think it's the same body, different head, but yes, I would prefer CVD!

Comment

You're right but Ford's head detracts from the body. Ouch!

Now if only Steven Segal would do something exciting like this. Nothing like drooling over the old martial arts stars eh Caranna? Must mean there is still life in our old bodies yet!

Comment

@ arabian......

I think this might just fit into your thread title, the response to the ad though is priceless...(if indeed it was from the CEO)????

So a gold digger decided to post on Craigslist in hopes of finding a gold digger and asking for tips in finding one. She actually got a reply from the CEO of JP Morgan! Sadly for her, he wasn’t biting on her advertisement.
                  JP Morgan CEO Reponds To Gold Digger On Criagslist | Guide To Living The Real Man's Lifestyle | Man-Trends.com

Comment

Originally posted by FWB View Post
                    @ arabian......

I think this might just fit into your thread title, the response to the ad though is priceless...(if indeed it was from the CEO)????

JP Morgan CEO Reponds To Gold Digger On Criagslist | Guide To Living The Real Man's Lifestyle | Man-Trends.com
                    What am I doing wrong? Okay, I’m tired of beating around the bush. I’m a beautiful (spectacularly beautiful) 25 year old girl. I’m articulate and classy. I’m not from New York. I’m looking to get married to a guy who makes at least half a million a year. I know how that sounds, but keep in mind that a million a year is middle class in New York City , so I don’t think I’m overreaching at all.Are there any guys who make 500K or more on this board? Any wives? Could you send me some tips? I dated a business man who makes average around 100 – 150. But that’s where I seem to hit a roadblock. 150,000 won’t get me to central park west. I know a woman in my yoga class who was married to an investment banker and lives in Tribeca, and she’s not as pretty as I am, nor is she a great genius. So what is she doing right? How do I get to her level?
                    Here are my questions specifically:
                    - Where do you single rich men hang out? Give me specifics- bars, restaurants, gyms
                    -What are you looking for in a mate? Be honest guys, you won’t hurt my feelings
                    -Is there an age range I should be targeting (I’m 25)?

- Why are some of the women living lavish lifestyles on the upper east side so plain? I’ve seen really ‘plain jane’ boring types who have nothing to offer married to incredibly wealthy guys. I’ve seen drop dead gorgeous girls in singles bars in the east village. What’s the story there?
                    - Jobs I should look out for? Everyone knows – lawyer, investment banker, doctor. How much do those guys really make? And where do they hang out? Where do the hedge fund guys hang out?
                    - How you decide marriage vs. just a girlfriend? I am looking for MARRIAGE ONLY
                    Please hold your insults – I’m putting myself out there in an honest way. Most beautiful women are superficial; at least I’m being up front about it. I wouldn’t be searching for these kind of guys if I wasn’t able to match them – in looks, culture, sophistication, and keeping a nice home and hearth.
                    Though I do like the CEO's response, she has already answered her own question (see the bolds). As for where she should hang out to meet doctors, lawyers and CEOs, maybe she should enrol at med school, law school or business school herself. Who raised this woman?? If she really wants to bank on her looks, she could try modelling for a living. Grr.

Comment

Interesting that this CEO was allegedly trolling on Craigslist. However, the response was cute but likely went right over her head.

Comment

Originally posted by arabian View Post
                        Interesting that this CEO was allegedly trolling on Craigslist. However, the response was cute but likely went right over her head.
                        @ arabian....(You know better not to judge)ahahahah

I am sure you will agree in this day and age, you can't really rule anything out. I mean if a member of the US senate can can't take pics of his you know what and "tweet it"....there you have it

I know what you mean, hence the reason I had the question marks in my post

The response had me in stitches, and I just had to share it.

Comment

And then there is this:

She’s A Homewrecker is an online forum where wives and girlfriends share the full names and photos of the alleged lovers of their cheating husbands and boyfriends.

The site has been criticized for encouraging "cyberbullying" and "slut shaming," but Alexander told ABC’s Nightline that she doesn't see ShesAHomewrecker.com that way.

"If women love women so much, women wouldn't be sleeping with other women's husbands," she said in an interview with the program. "I didn't start this. I created a platform. I'm not begging people to expose their homewreckers. They choose to use it."
                          Source: Scorned women expose mistresses on ?homewrecker? website - NY Daily News

Additionally:

Research out of Florida State University found that people who were insecure in their relationships were more likely to be unfaithful or have a cheating partner, according to a new study.

Source: http://www.nydailynews.com/life-styl...icle-1.1509976

Comment

Our Divorce Forums
                          Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
                          Working...
                          X