X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mrsb View Post
    My rant for the day...

My neighbours dog like to poop in my yard.
    Ever hear of the Arrogant Worms? Canadiana and comedy come together for just this rant in their song, "Kill the Dog Next Door"...

Comment

(not that I am at all condoning animal abuse!!!! just promoting canadian artists!!)

Comment

LOL! Yes I have heard the Arrogant Worms.

I was thinking about the old burning bag of poop prank but am just too nice to follow up with it.

Comment

My rant for the day...

The cost of milk and the the massive amounts I am required to buy as I am convinced my children must bathe in it or somthing. Nobody can drink that much milk! And why just leave a drop in the jug and put it back in the fridge? WHY????
          Now there's one I can relate to!! I was running to the store everyday for milk and spending a fortune! Now I buy it three bags at a time if the kids will be on their regular schedule - and I try to make sure I buy it at Mac's Milk ($3.99) or Shopper's drug mart. A nice bonus for mom tho, I bought stuff at Shopper's just yesterday and got a couple $10 gift cards for every $50 you spend. My big mom splurge? I bought myself a 500ml carton of cream for my coffee. Livin on the edge I tell ya!

My irk of the day, stepping in a giant puddle in my heels this afternoon trying to cross the street and having soggy feet for the rest of the day. Ick!

Comment

I was in Cambridge Bay, and a 4L jug of milk was $13.95 plus tax. Glad I don't have to raise my kids there.

Comment

Wow. 13.99.

I live in New Brunswick and the cheap milk costs $6.99 for a 4 litre jug plus deposit.

to blinkandimgone, I buy cream for my coffee. It ensures I awlays have somthing to whiten my coffee and the kids wont drink it.

Comment

I can't afford it all the time, it's a treat for me. I dunno how I'd manage if milk cost $6.99 here. I'll be checking out the prices of milk before i consider moving to a new city that's for sure!

Comment

Originally posted by dadtotheend View Post
                  I'm pissed off because I don't even WANT to go to the bachlorette parties
                  I don't care who you are - that there is funny!

Gary

Comment

Originally posted by InterprovincialParents View Post
                    take away the drunk chicks and that is my life!
                    OK, I'll take the drunk chicks

Cheers!

Gary

Comment

The cost of milk and the the massive amounts I am required to buy as I am convinced my children must bathe in it or somthing. Nobody can drink that much milk!
                      I feel your pain, Sister! My son (16 in Nov) uses 4 litres on a single bowl of cereal. I dunno how he does it... Bowls must be deeper than they look or something.

Bloody magician, that kid....

heh

Cheers!

Gary

Comment

When I was a kid I was accused of having a hollow leg. My kids must have the same affliction.

Comment

The cost of milk and the the massive amounts I am required to buy as I am convinced my children must bathe in it or somthing. Nobody can drink that much milk!
                          LOL between me and the girlfriend we have 9 kids....I need to buy stock in one of the Dairy producers I think....I've seen them literally go through 12L of milk in less than 24 hours....

Now we stock on juice.

Comment

Nine? Are you mad?? That's a lotta mouths to feed!!

Comment

I love my children to death, but why do they feel it necessary to share germs? My rant today: Healthy Dad and Sick Mom...Why does he have better Immunity?? Argh!

(actually, I know mine is down due to arm, but this is not a one-time occurrence...Dad never gets sick when the kids do, and I ALWAYS get worse than what they originally brought home!)

Comment

LOL between me and the girlfriend we have 9 kids....I need to buy stock in one of the Dairy producers I think....I've seen them literally go through 12L of milk in less than 24 hours....

Now we stock on juice.
                                My family was similar, just not THAT big. I am number 3 of 5 kids. At 1 point my parents had 3 teenage boys and two tween girls. Food at the table never last long.

One story I remember vividly was one night my folks were going out for the night, so they ordered us pizza. The 28 peice party pizza. Pizza came, kids sat down and dad went up stairs to finish tying his tie. 7-8 minutes later mom and dad came down to grab a slice of pizza to tide them over until the 8pm dinner.....the pizza was gone and we were sitting watching TV. My dad came into the room wondering WTH just happened and how could we physically eat that much that fast.

My sisters learned fast to fill their plate and take 2-3 at a time or chance loosing fingers to one of the boys grabbing his next plate full.

Comment

Our Divorce Forums
                                Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
                                Working...
                                X