Venting...When will enough be enough?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rioe View Post
    Really? I'd penalize a point for swearing, and a few more for the poor grammar and spelling and complete and utter lack of punctuation in that run-on sentence. When I see something written that badly, I can't even get to the content. Never mind drugs and dogs, this kid is going to fail at school!
    Don't even get me started on school...Last week S5 was late for school because he missed the school bus. (no big deal right?) well as it turns out, S5 missed the bus because dad didn't wake up in time, S5 told me dad was late today because he was too tired ...bus goes by at 9 am two steps from dad's apartment. .Same "incident" happened when dad missed initial dental extraction appointment for S5 which was at 9am....dad slept in...and the award for best dad goes to....

I could vent for days on how much of an idiot this guy is and with concrete proof ...I sure know how to pick em right?! I rest assured that my head is on right and that I'm a solid parent,glad to have a spouse that provides another role model for S5...

Comment

Me fail English? That's unpossible!

Couldn't resist the Simpsons quote

Comment

Our Divorce Forums
      Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
      Working...
      X