This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by standing on the sidelines View Post
    Ummm I am a woman and I have received plenty of support here.

lucky you

Comment

Originally posted by WorkingDAD View Post
      they why she came here ... soon we all know who she really is look how fast her ignore list filling out. Very soon she will write and reply on her own posts...
      Seriously. WD and Storm. If you are both who you think you are, you have a child to raise together for the next 20 years. The two of you, get a grip. This isn`t a game.
      Start a discussion, not a fire. Post with kindness.

Comment

Originally posted by mcdreamy View Post
        Seriously. WD and Storm. If you are both who you think you are, you have a child to raise together for the next 20 years. The two of you, get a grip. This isn`t a game.
        I was joking, I have no idea who is he... but he thinks that he knows me and that is why he is mad at me, but he has to understand he is mad on his ex not me. I was trying to explain him, but he isn't listening, i asked do not reply- same. When he was asking, I left his posts... (((

Comment

Originally posted by Storm View Post
          I was joking, I have no idea who is he... but he thinks that he knows me and that is why he is mad at me, but he has to understand he is mad on his ex not me. I was trying to explain him, but he isn't listening, i asked do not reply- same. When he was asking, I left his posts... (((
          Whatever.

This is not a game. There are real people on the other end, you know. Your comments are even more offensive given that you aren`t the other party. And so are his.
          Start a discussion, not a fire. Post with kindness.

Comment

hold it! OMG This is about A women???? I know I can Be Slow and I know for a fact some of the best help I have had is from the women here!! I again say thank you!

Comment

Originally posted by mcdreamy View Post
              Whatever.

This is not a game. There are real people on the other end, you know. Your comments are even more offensive given that you aren`t the other party. And so are his.
              Hmmm... And which of my comments are offensive?

Comment

Because working dad is a goof. He puts his two sense in where it isn't needed. Shows he has no life. He isn't only a working dad (although I can't imagine he has much of a job) he sounds like a scorned one too! Not much of a man either. Pfft, not worth the time responding or even reading his lame comments.
                Good for you! You won, that is all that matters friend. Winning!!!!

Comment

Here here!!! Sounds like a real idiot!

Comment

Originally posted by hockeydal View Post
                    Because working dad is a goof. He puts his two sense in where it isn't needed. Shows he has no life. He isn't only a working dad (although I can't imagine he has much of a job) he sounds like a scorned one too! Not much of a man either. Pfft, not worth the time responding or even reading his lame comments.
                    Good for you! You won, that is all that matters friend. Winning!!!!
                    Hello Pot, have you met Kettle?

Agreeing with yourself are you? Or have you gotten yourself two profiles on here so you can agree with yourself when needed and forgot to switch personas between posts?

Comment

Sybil?

Cheers!

Gary

Comment

Blink really I wish you WOULD be gone. Obviously your wife got rid of your lame ass for a reason. Hope she took ya for everything too!! Most likely did - she is winning too!!

Comment

Blink really I wish you WOULD be gone. Obviously your wife got rid of your lame ass for a reason. Hope she took ya for everything too!! Most likely did - she is winning too!!
                          Heh heh heh ... she caught you out and your response is "I know you are but what am I?" (and maybe a mean face too!)

It would appear that neither of your Posting Personalities pays much attention to what is written around here, either, given your literary genius above.

Cheers!

Gary

Comment

Yes...yes she did. Or I'm a female and you're an oblivious, biased, stunned-er than a bag o'hammers idiot who makes all women embarassed to share the same gender.

You got caught talking to yourself on a message board because you forgot to change profiles, and I'm the loser??

How's 'winning' now, psycho?

Comment

Hmmmmmmmm... She's become quiet. One wonders if she's cooking up a new persona with which (whom?) to smite us.

Cheers!

Gary

Comment

Oh god...not the smiting - again!!!

Comment

Our Divorce Forums
                                Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
                                Working...
                                X