This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First Christmas alone

Well this is the first Christmas since my ex and I split up. I am feeling pretty sad right now. Although I know things will work out in the end. I am sure I will find happiness again.

it is hard..

it is very hard,,,, I am in a foreign house, gave it all to her and the kids so they could be comfortable, most of our friends are either in shock or do not know what to say or do, some took her side and some stopped talking to both of us. I have a business I am trying to get off the ground and it has been very hard to do so with this mess... It is lonely,,
    it is the kids I am missing the most right now..
    trying to remain strong through this....

Comment

It's always the "firsts" that are the worst. First Christmas without the kids. Easter, Long Weekends, Halloween, Thanksgiving etc. Hopefully these will be shared by both parents during even/odd years.

I've been separated for 3 years now, and I can tell you that time does heal.

Comment

Our Divorce Forums
      Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
      Working...
      X