This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spring Fever

Feeling more positive lately about everything and life in general! Always seem to be smiling these days, kinda like the cat that swallowed the canary

It must be all the amazing weather we are having and the fact that today is the first day of Spring.

I hope everyone has had an amazing day!

Angie

Right back at you Angie... yesterday was our best day...bf finally has a signed SA and he couldn't be happier!

Comment

Gosh, all this gorgeous weather, almost time to break out the whoreshoes...er.....horseshoes.

Comment

Originally posted by blinkandimgone View Post
        Gosh, all this gorgeous weather, almost time to break out the whoreshoes...er.....horseshoes.
        I had to read that twice Blink, in order to get it
        A bit stressed today.
        Thank you as I desperately needed the laugh that followed.
        LOL

Comment

Originally posted by blinkandimgone View Post
          LMAO....Thanks Blink!

What's even funnier, is that I might actually own a pair of those....how tall does the heel have to be for them to be considered whoreshoes?

Angie

Comment

Thanks Angie,

I also had a wonderful day. I went to the court house and did the last step of my divorce. On the way out I met my lawyer's secretary...She told me that she and my lawyer were just talking about me a few days ago wondering how I was doing. I told I had completed my P.I. Course and all I have to do is write the government exam. Lo and behold she said "omg that's great, let us know when you pass" I have some work for you!!!! Woohoooooooo

Life is good

Comment

Originally posted by Lorac View Post
              Thanks Angie,

I also had a wonderful day. I went to the court house and did the last step of my divorce. On the way out I met my lawyer's secretary...She told me that she and my lawyer were just talking about me a few days ago wondering how I was doing. I told I had completed my P.I. Course and all I have to do is write the government exam. Lo and behold she said "omg that's great, let us know when you pass" I have some work for you!!!! Woohoooooooo

Life is good
              WOW Lorac, good for you.
              It's so nice to see good/happy posts

Comment

Thank you so much Fed

Comment

You're more than welcome!!!
                  Have a great evening, enjoy the gorgeous weather

Comment

Originally posted by Lorac View Post
                    Thanks Angie,

Life is good
                    Lorac this is great news! It's always great to be able to come here and read about the good things that are happening for people!

Congrats!

Angie

Comment

Thank you Angie, it just goes to show you, you are only as old as you feel. I've been doing this kind of work for many years along with my years at the hospital. The only difference now...is...."I'll get paid for it" lol lol

Comment

Lol. "Whoreshoes" - I must get mine out of the closet and see if I've still "got it"

Comment

Oh no,,,,, I will have to retire my kicking whore boots and trade them in for a pair of 8" stilettos or at the least lol

Comment

whoreshoes = heels 6 inches or greater.
                            just fyi.

Comment

OMG!! The weak attempt at trying to *not* giggle too loud tipped off my coworker that I was taking a quick coffee break and reading updated posts here.... LOL!! Now we're both giggling - *whoreshoes* LMAO!! A couple days ago she order a pair of black "Sam Edelman Roza" shoes... google it.... they scared me! I had no idea what the heck she was talking about.... LOL!!!

Down here in Southern ON we're set to smash through the record high - again with an expected 28C (82F) before the humidex..... a humidex warning - in March?! oh my!!! LOL!!

Have a completely awesome day everyone!!

Comment

Our Divorce Forums
                              Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
                              Working...
                              X