This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Finally Moved out!

Well things have progressed since my last post, we sold the house in 2 weeks 2 days, closing is for 30 Sept, but I moved out early.

Got a 2 bedroom apartment and moved in today! The move went well, I had a good friend helping me all day, and between her and I we have almost unpacked everything. I am sore and I and tired, but today I start the next chapter of my life and I'm excited about that.

I get my kids on Sunday afternoon to start the one week/one week schedule, so they are with mom for their first week of school, that should be exciting. I took all of next week off of work to get myself settle but with that almost done, well, seems I might just have some time to relax for the first time this summer!

Hope everyone enjoys the last long weekend of the summer

Ang

That sounds fantastic. Congrats!!

Comment

Atta girl!
      Nothing like moving forward and putting all this crap behind you

Comment

Congratulations ! Enjoy it ! The future awaits

Comment

Congratulations! New beginnings, new apartment, new life...ahhhhhh wonderful :-)

Comment

Our Divorce Forums
          Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
          Working...
          X