Asking for quick advise

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Asking for quick advise

Ocl section 89 suggests two non consecutive weeks over summer holidays. What is the standard I should hope for? What would a judge say, with joint custody.

I'm almost done, please please respond fast!

Should I take the whole summer issue out of the agreement and go on a motion on that?

My partner has 2 weeks in July and 2 weeks in August, no more than 14 days consecutive. He has joint custody as well, however mom has primary residency.

Comment

Thank you, I would like to hear more opinions

Comment

Do you have/want 50-50 shared time with the children? Then ask for four weeks of the summer, no more than two consecutive (in case you want to take a trip).

Comment

in my case previously OCL recommended 2 non consecutive weeks in the summer I ended up with a week by week split of the summer

Comment

Ask for half the summer (split into weeks). There is typically an odd number of weeks - rotate the extra one.

Comment

We each get 3 consecutive weeks. I have 39% custody i think the point was to maximize CS while having kids with me as much as possible. 3 weeks consecutive is too long imo to be away from other parent. I also get 2 weeks christmas, she gets spring break.

Comment

Our Divorce Forums
              Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
              Working...
              X