Ottawa Divorce .com Forums

User CP

Advertising

Ottawa Divorce .com Forums > Main Category > Divorce & Family Law

Divorce & Family Law This forum is for discussing any of the legal issues involved in your divorce.

Old 04-05-2011, 08:48 AM

AtALoss is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by "what" View Post
there was no divorce. i never lived with the mother. the child was in and out of the home with the mother sometimes she moved out sometimes she was kicked out it was back and forth like that. so the child could be living with the mother this week and kicked out next week. same with school the child was always in school getting suspeneded or expelled that back in. so i request in the motion for the recipient to prove tax assesments and school records and it turns out she is living with the mother this month and going to school this month, can i keep trying to change the motion every month ?
no of course not
just trying to give you some info so that if you decide to you attempt to end it once and for all.
Old 10-27-2013, 02:14 AM

wannabehappy1978 is on a distinguished road

ya good dad. you see your child is troubled and all you think about is stopping payment. children need a birth father in their life.
Old 10-27-2013, 03:17 AM

dad2bandm is on a distinguished road

Just letting you know, you're responding to a thread that is more than 2 years old.