Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Humour, lightening an otherwise typically shitty situation. I'm the only one who hears it and it makes me lol.

Not sure what kind of effort you think people are putting into it, clip, scan, save and its done.

Comment

My kidlet was fiddling with my phone (unbeknownst to me) and changed the contact name for her father to a random string of letters and characters. I don't think she meant anything by it, but I find it slightly amusing that his name now comes up on call display as "Ff$#!7*#Al!".

Comment

Originally posted by oink View Post
        That.....you still went out of your way to conjur up something that your EX doesn't even know exists, but as you say...as long as it makes you happy.

Oh....am all over technology

Yeah...i had to make it something, so why not something that amuses me?

Seems to me you're over analyzing things and looking for something that isn't there.

Or maybe that's how you get YOUR kicks, fishing for conflict?

Now...back to the thread topic, what other fun stuff is out there?

Comment

Or maybe that's how you get YOUR kicks, fishing for conflict?
          Nothing more obnoxious than a judgemental egomaniac with an undeserved sense of superiority.

Ignore is a wonderful thing.

Now...back to the thread topic, what other fun stuff is out there?
          I'm not sure if this is amusuing or just kinda mean but my ex has to keep me on his health/dental plan since he's been stalling the divorce forever in an attempt to cause issues in my new relationship (which ain't gonna happen)...so I use his plan instead of mine to get my birth control pills.

I know its wrong but I chuckle everytime I think about him funding my finally satisfying sex-life.

Comment

My ex (or rather my ex's g/f trying to get me to think it's my ex) just sent me a friend request on facebook.

Now this could be fun fun fun. I'm not a big facebook user but I could definitely post some strange things on there.

Any ideas?

Comment

She really is fascinated with you. Very strange and I'm not sure I would engage her...she'd enjoy it too much.

Comment

Originally posted by arabian View Post
                My ex (or rather my ex's g/f trying to get me to think it's my ex) just sent me a friend request on facebook.

Now this could be fun fun fun. I'm not a big facebook user but I could definitely post some strange things on there.

Any ideas?
                That is just weird. And somewhat psycho. I'd stay away.....

Comment

Originally posted by Pursuinghappiness View Post

I'm not sure if this is amusuing or just kinda mean but my ex has to keep me on his health/dental plan since he's been stalling the divorce forever in an attempt to cause issues in my new relationship (which ain't gonna happen)...so I use his plan instead of mine to get my birth control pills.

I know its wrong but I chuckle everytime I think about him funding my finally satisfying sex-life.
                  ^^^ This is the best thing I have read all day.

Comment

Just ignore. Facebook drama is so junior high.

Originally posted by arabian View Post

Any ideas?

Comment

Originally posted by Pursuinghappiness View Post
                      Nothing more obnoxious than a judgemental egomaniac with an undeserved sense of superiority.

Ignore is a wonderful thing.

Classic...That is truly awesome

Comment

It might be awesome...but what can you do when a person is a self confessed "manipulative and stubborn piece of work"...I am guessing it's similar to your EX FB_?

Actually the story could be BS, just because if you have employment that gives you health coverage, you are suppose to put it through yours first, and then the remainder goes on the other spouse's coverage. Unless of course the person DOESN'T work, and makes it sound like they do

But if the story amuses the poster, then that is all that matters
                        Well I know my benefits suck so all my claims ended up on my exs plan. It's the same company but my ex would get an email saying my claim of xxx for yyy was paid to account zzz.

Then she cut me off. So I did the same, not that she noticed her coverage was 100%. She just can't get massages anymore.

Comment

YAY! I get to bust out the url below again!!

Kanye West - Gold Digger ft. Jamie Foxx - YouTube

That's my ringtone for the ex

Comment

Well, there goes the happy endings
                            I still haven't found one of those that my benefits will actually pay for.

Comment

Oink's Judge Judy thread inspired me. This will be the next WTF?? Picture the ex gets:

Or maybe this one!

Last edited by blinkandimgone; 09-06-2013, 09:23 PM. Reason: holy huge picture, batman!

Comment

Our Divorce Forums
                              Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
                              Working...
                              X