This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• smart lady or pathetic?

Personally I think she's said. Eating fine food is nice however for me its the overall atmosphere. I want to enjoy the other person with me at the restaurant.

Yahoo!

Sad and pathetic.

I take great pride in being able to support and take care of myself

Comment

If all she really wanted was to use men, she would keep it to herself. She's being outrageous in order to get attention, become at least a little infamous, and get her picture in the paper.

Comment

Originally posted by Mess View Post
        If all she really wanted was to use men, she would keep it to herself. She's being outrageous in order to get attention, become at least a little infamous, and get her picture in the paper.
        Agree 100%. She is a broke actress probably looking for publicity.

Comment

Originally posted by oink View Post
          Or a girl denied a daddy whilst she was growing up...so she has become promiscuous
          Ughh please dont say that.

Comment

Or a girl denied a daddy whilst she was growing up...so she has become promiscuous
            I very much agree. My to be ex virtually ignored our kids. When they were very young, I would encourage him to become involved with them, but he had no interest in becoming a real dad. They are now adults and their father's coldness and indifference towards them has affected them in very negative ways. It's one of the saddest things, ever, in my marriage to him.

Comment

Why not? She could be a product of that, we don't know, or she could just be a product of what we are talking about in the SS thread i.e. mom brought her up to think men owe her?

She is 24yrs old, and obviously has nothing going for her
              I dont want to hear about what ill potentially face in the future.

Comment

Originally posted by Mess View Post
                Fame and the social self: The need to belong, narcissism, and relatedness predict the appeal of fame

Dara Greenwooda, Christopher R. Long, Sonya Dal Cinc

http://scottbarrykaufman.com/wp-cont...-Greenwood.pdf

Comment

Sad and pathetic.

I'd prefer to eat McDonalds with my hubby than dine 5 star with someone I know I don't like.

Comment

Someone asked this genuine question on the global news chat room in response to the story

Toronto serial dater courts men for food, dumps them and blogs about it | Globalnews.ca

Perhaps a solution to this will be for the men falling into this trap, to keep it simple with just tea/coffee for a 1st date, and once you get to the 2nd date...GO DUTCH baby
                    My partner and I were discussing this. He believes the attitudes of men is as much at fault as this women. Apparently I paid for our first date. I had forgotten but makes sense. He said that was extremely hot. He believes that on a first date if the woman expects it to be paid for, there should not be a second date. I think he makes a lot of sense.

Comment

Originally posted by Tayken View Post
                      Fame and the social self: The need to belong, narcissism, and relatedness predict the appeal of fame

Dara Greenwooda, Christopher R. Long, Sonya Dal Cinc

http://scottbarrykaufman.com/wp-cont...-Greenwood.pdf
                      Wow, that paper quotes research demonstrating that you only have to ask one question about how much of a narcissist someone is to get an answer that associates reliably with varied other measures of narcissism! That goes to the root of the problem - modern society teaches that egotism and vanity are qualities to be proud of and honest about.

Comment

Our Divorce Forums
                      Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
                      Working...
                      X