No announcement yet.

daycare is GONE! - need advice for future

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow, you didnt have to pay a portion of the daycare for 3 years?. Count your lucky stars. So your ex paid 100% of the costs?

My ex got told by a Judge he had to contribute. Daycare is a HUGE expense, I am really surprised it wasn't ordered.

I feel for your child, yet another disruption in her little life. Kids strive for consistency in troubled times, it maybe a WIN for you, but what about the child loosing another caregiver? Sounds like you are in a high conflict, chances the ex is giving you that extra parenting time isnt going to happen, so now who will care for the child on your ex's parenting time?

Comment

'Yes, She paid all of it. I never had to pay a penny. The court never ordered it.. Paid my lawyer instead.'

Good lord.

You need to re-read that. Insane.

Comment

Yup, he rather pay his lawyers kids daycare fees than his own

Comment

Originally posted by youngdad91 View Post
          Yes, She paid all of it. I never had to pay a penny. The court never ordered it.. Paid my lawyer instead. It was a HUGE win for our child. She was being alienated by the daycare too! I never considered her to be a care giver. More like a child molester who even called CAS on me! I don't believe in daycare to be honest when the other parent is available. Just another mechanism to control the father and his time with the children.

I have expanded my access to midweek overnight and sunday overnights, and got half of the holidays. more to come! I'm only one overnight away from shared parenting, i'll make it happen.

This whole kids strive for consistently in troubled times arguments are just excuses to create conflict and control the father and their time with the children by divorced mothers who get difficult, string and oppose any expansion of access when requested by the father.

Anyway, I also don't have to deal with no more of that I need the child back by 6pm to get her ready for school, and because of this, and because of that, and just blah blah blah.

All we ever hear from you is

BLAH BLAH BLAH BALH

All we ever do is go

JA JA JA JA

And we don't even care about what they say because

it's JA JA JA JA BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bFbO...outu.be&t=2887 (in celebration)

Child molester? Seriously? I assume this person has been charged and jailed since they are a child molester. You’re sick to even speak that way

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Hey, I wouldn't pay a daycare that wasn't needed because I was available to care for the children, that I didn't have any say in choosing, and who was assisting the mother to alienate me from my children either.

The best way to prevent it from happening again is to jump in right now, while there is no daycare, and start looking after the kids yourself. Set that precedent as soon as you can and establish it as status quo. Be very cooperative with the mother any time she takes a day off, leave work early, etc.

But honestly, if she tries to pick a daycare again, I'd fight it again. With this kind of person, you can never stop resisting anything unreasonable. As soon as they take an inch, they'll be looking for the mile in all other areas. Give in on this, and you'll find her pushing you in unrelated matters. You have to get it into her thick head that you will fight anything unreasonable until she gives up.

Comment

Originally posted by Rioe View Post
              But honestly, if she tries to pick a daycare again, I'd fight it again. With this kind of person, you can never stop resisting anything unreasonable. As soon as they take an inch, they'll be looking for the mile in all other areas. Give in on this, and you'll find her pushing you in unrelated matters. You have to get it into her thick head that you will fight anything unreasonable until she gives up.
              It's daycare. It's not unreasonable. In fact, attempting to circumvent your proportionate share of required daycare would seem to be an unreasonable stance.
              Start a discussion, not a fire. Post with kindness.

Comment

Originally posted by mcdreamy View Post
                It's daycare. It's not unreasonable. In fact, attempting to circumvent your proportionate share of required daycare would seem to be an unreasonable stance.

But he's said that this is unrequired daycare. And on top of that, she made the choice unilaterally to do it anyway, and chose someone who wasn't impartial.

Comment

Originally posted by kate331 View Post
                  Yup, he rather pay his lawyers kids daycare fees than his own

Given his background story, I agree that the money was better spent on the lawyer.

Comment

Our Divorce Forums
                  Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
                  Working...
                  X