X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Read Me

Welcome to the Ottawa Divorce Forums!

We're a friendly, helpful and supportive place for people who are separating or going through a divorce.

Getting started is easy. To post a question or comment, you need to register. The process is easy and only takes about 1 minute.

Once you're registered, you should check out your control panel. Here you'll find responses to any of the threads on which you've made a post. You can also upload an avatar or tell people more about yourself by editing your profile.

Finally, browse the forums. And remember that Ottawa Divorce is more than just the forums. We have an extensive collection of articles on divorce, a free divorce course, blog and lawyer directory.

You may also be interested in our free report: 14 Smart Ways to Protect Yourself BEFORE You File for Divorce.

The rules for the forum are simple: Be respectful and courteous to other members at all times. Personal attacks are not permitted. And have fun - a bit of humour goes a long way to alleviate a stressful situation.

If you have any questions, comments or concerns, please contact the administrator. Please note that this is only for enquiries relating to the administration of the forums and legal questions can't be answered.
    Ottawa Divorce

I just want to bump this post again, particularly the part that: "Personal attacks are not permitted." This includes name calling.

If someone makes a personal attack, please report the post right away.
    Ottawa Divorce

Comment

Our Divorce Forums
    Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
    Working...
    X