No announcement yet.

LF32 "need to see daughter" pt.2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My ex wasn't ever abused. My child wasn't ever abused in any way either. That's all I know. This is just all so horrendous.

Comment

• http://ottawacitizen.com/news/local-news/parental-abduction-of-child-2-reported-at-tunneys-pasture

Daddy takes his child its not the same type of story. He must be a gang "associate"? Amber Alerts going off.

"Police have not said what led to the alleged abduction or if there were outstanding custody issues but the incident is believed to be related to an ongoing domestic dispute".
      Last edited by LovingFather32; 08-12-2014, 09:27 PM.

Comment

• got to wait till the roller coaster stops....till you figure the next steps too take LF32...weeeeeeeee

Time for some research ....and also finding out how this latest piece of broken government machinery works...and check if a jurisdictional thing can happen in this present fog...ex parte stuff..meaning without you at court in another jurisdiction

you know the ex and the LAO scumbag lawyer is playing the system and could be way ahead.

Comment

• Originally posted by MrToronto View Post
          got to wait till the roller coaster stops....till you figure the next steps too take LF32...weeeeeeeee

Time for some research ....and also finding out how this latest piece of broken government machinery works...and check if a jurisdictional thing can happen in this present fog...ex parte stuff..meaning without you at court in another jurisdiction

you know the ex and the LAO scumbag lawyer is playing the system and could be way ahead.
          D3 born here. Court started here. Court stays here. Games were predicted. The truth shall prevail.

Only way an Ex-parte could EVER occur is under extreme case"

1. Possibility of abduction
          2. Abuse of child

Neither of which has ever occurred. Nor would it eve occur here on my part.
          Last edited by LovingFather32; 08-12-2014, 10:52 PM.

Comment

• Keep requesting access. When is the next family gathering/birthday? Halloween will be here before you know it. Plan for requesting access for that day. Thanksgiving. Does your daughter have any little playmates from your neighborhood? Were you planning to put her in dance lessons or brownies or anything like that (or is she too young, I can't remember the age-appropriate activities)? Registration is usually this time of the year. Swim lessons, ballet.. Maybe there is an activity that she could be registered in that is near where your mother lives then your daughter to see her afterwards? Ethnic dancing (highland dancing perhaps).

Those little girls taking the dance lessons are SOOOOO CUTE!

Comment

• Originally posted by LovingFather32 View Post
              http://ottawacitizen.com/news/local-news/parental-abduction-of-child-2-reported-at-tunneys-pasture

Daddy takes his child its not the same type of story. He must be a gang "associate"? Amber Alerts going off.

"Police have not said what led to the alleged abduction or if there were outstanding custody issues but the incident is believed to be related to an ongoing domestic dispute".
              He was indeed a criminal and gang associate, and had warrants out for his arrest for assault - on the child's mother.

Kidnap dad also faces knife, assault raps | Entertainment | Toronto Sun

Father nabbed in alleged abduction | News | Ottawa Sun

Comment

• Originally posted by MrToronto View Post
                got to wait till the roller coaster stops....till you figure the next steps too take LF32...weeeeeeeee

I'm not sure that they would be very successful requesting anything at this point. After, they have not submitted to voluntary hair testing or regular urinalysis screening. Also it stands to reason that the judge is going to flip his lid when LF32 shows him all the times he has been turned down access. I think his ex is in for a few wake-up calls this coming fall.

You mentioned that she was a para-legal (new age name for a legal secretary IMO). Has she every actually worked in this capacity? If so, that's good news for when you request income be imputed to her. BTW I don't believe there is a "degree" for para-legal.

Yeah it wouldn't surprise me at all that these government goofs have court, decide LF32's daughters life, without LF32 present. I mean, they guy doesn't know what he is supposedly guilty of so why let him come to the next court date? LF32 you might as well stay home and cut the grass. You don't matter - you're just the father.

If this happens I think we know the OCL report is going into file #13.
                Last edited by arabian; 08-12-2014, 11:15 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by blinkandimgone View Post
                  He was indeed a criminal and gang associate, and had warrants out for his arrest for assault - on the child's mother.

Kidnap dad also faces knife, assault raps | Entertainment | Toronto Sun

Father nabbed in alleged abduction | News | Ottawa Sun
                  I still didn't hear what gang he was in or verification that he is gang member. I know a bunch of investigators from major crime, gang unit, etc got together. Either way he's a bad apple and abduction is wrong. I wasn't aware he had a court order denying access (wasn't in first article).

Comment

• Originally posted by arabian View Post
                    I'm not sure that they would be very successful requesting anything at this point. After, they have not submitted to voluntary hair testing or regular urinalysis screening. Also it stands to reason that the judge is going to flip his lid when LF32 shows him all the times he has been turned down access. I think his ex is in for a few wake-up calls this coming fall.

You mentioned that she was a para-legal (new age name for a legal secretary IMO). Has she every actually worked in this capacity? If so, that's good news for when you request income be imputed to her. BTW I don't believe there is a "degree" for para-legal.

Yeah it wouldn't surprise me at all that these government goofs have court, decide LF32's daughters life, without LF32 present. I mean, they guy doesn't know what he is supposedly guilty of so why let him come to the next court date? LF32 you might as well stay home and cut the grass. You don't matter - you're just the father.

If this happens I think we know the OCL report is going into file #13.
                    I'll just continue to be reasonable, cooperative, rational and willing to communicate an appropriate, deserving agreement for D3. That's all I can do in the midst of all their antics.

Comment

• WHAT do you mean in other thread access again denied... did I miss that?
                      Tell me this isn't so! What is going on with this CRAZY woman

Comment

• My council received an e-mail from her lawyer reading "There will be no access this week" No explanation from OCL or anybody else. Just .. No Access. This is a very hard day for me. These 3 hours were the only thing getting me through this.
                        Hanging by a thread here.
                        Last edited by LovingFather32; 08-14-2014, 09:08 AM.

Comment

• I just popped in to ask if you were going to be seeing her today. I'm so sorry about the games she is playing. Can you not ask them to give a reason? At least to have that for your own records.

Comment

• Originally posted by LovingFather32 View Post
                            My council received an e-mail from her lawyer reading "There will be no access this week" No explanation from OCL or anybody else. Just .. No Access. This is a very hard day for me. These 3 hours were the only thing getting me through this.
                            Hanging by a thread here.
                            It's sad that she is getting away with this garbage. My heart goes out to you and D3 - though it's difficult to accept now, you are building quite a case. In the the long term, your EX is digging her own grave by behaving this way ... It looks really bad on her.
                            Don't give up hope, we are here for you.

Comment

• I would still go to the exchange and see if this is not a game....look OLC supervisor did not show up I guess he really does not want to be her father. This could be a game...OP lawyer oh sorry that e-mail is for next week. Would not put it passed them.

I gather the supervisor Affi did effect the ex.

What is your lawyers take on this?

Chin up, eyes on horizon......don't give up.

Comment

• I feel for you. Partners' access has become: no skype computer broken; no texts no text plan; no calls long distance cancelled; cant call child too busy/not home; no visits there too busy; no visits here doesnt want to travel alone; no email responses to repeated contact. Whatever happened to kids having both their parents in their lives?

Comment

Our Divorce Forums
                                Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
                                Working...
                                X