No announcement yet.

LF32 "need to see daughter" pt.2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Document everything...I always say that.... OCL seems to be a unprofessional unexperienced unethical biased man hating loose cannon.

OCL certianly goes out of her way to inflamme situations....because to her all men are guilty....society just needs to be educated that all men are beasts.

If there's a OCL complaint department ....I'd think about filing a compliant.

Like I wrote before the OCL just disappered from this matter. lob a grenade at LF32 and hope it explodes on him...hit and run ...just like the EX.

What happens when one party of a OCL assessment has lost all confidence in a OCL doing a independent evaluation?

How does one sit in the future... discussing anything with a OCL thats totally corrupt and hopes ill will upon the "client".

morally bankrupt "clincians' should remove themeslves from the "assesment", especially when they pissed all over it.

Comment

• seems to me OCL might know about flight to Quebec and can't do X's assessment.......I know one OCL that was suspended because of her affiliation with a "mother's group"...thus being biased. Head Office was not impressed!

Comment

• seems to me OCL might know about flight to Quebec and can't do X's assessment.......I know one OCL that was suspended because of her affiliation with a "mother's group"...thus being biased. Head Office was not impressed!
        That's awesome - a sign of accountability!

Comment

• Originally posted by MrToronto View Post
          Document everything...I always say that.... OCL seems to be a unprofessional unexperienced unethical biased man hating loose cannon.

OCL certianly goes out of her way to inflamme situations....because to her all men are guilty....society just needs to be educated that all men are beasts.

If there's a OCL complaint department ....I'd think about filing a compliant.

Like I wrote before the OCL just disappered from this matter. lob a grenade at LF32 and hope it explodes on him...hit and run ...just like the EX.

What happens when one party of a OCL assessment has lost all confidence in a OCL doing a independent evaluation?

How does one sit in the future... discussing anything with a OCL thats totally corrupt and hopes ill will upon the "client".

morally bankrupt "clincians' should remove themeslves from the "assesment", especially when they pissed all over it.
          Private assesment can be done to discredit OCL report.
          An investigator can be used to prove flight from jurisdiction.

Or you can continue to talk about it.

Comment

• LF32 isn't a ATM machine....Once is enough...(is really enough for me) you've given fantastic advice for Donald Trump.....it's cheaper to keep talking about things here.

Comment

LF32 isn't a ATM machine....Once is enough...(is really enough for me) you've given fantastic advice for Donald Trump.....it's cheaper to keep talking about things here.
              I know a private assesment may be expensive but an investigator should not be.

The alternative is he becomes the ATM whether he is Donald Trump or not won't matter .....

A few days of an investigators time along with an affidavit should change custody rather quickly and I have a feeling it would undermine the OCL. Any money spent on an investigator would easily be offset with a reduction in legal fees. If the information provided here is confirmed by an investigator it would also clip the legal aid wings.
              Last edited by Once.is.enough; 08-20-2014, 05:16 PM.

Comment

• Yes..sound advice

I guess assessors and investigators will go toTrial for free...and be avaliable for "questioning" for free.

I imagine the EX will gladly give over a child for the private assessments, but I have a feeling ...only LF32 will be around for the assessment.

If the private eye is to uncover a poorly kept secret...then it's a waste of money.

Considering where this matter is currently at (just after CC)...any wiff by OP that there was bona fide proof EX had skipped town.....EX would be back into town pronto for Trial.

So poof P.I report done.

ALl a total waste off money and time

P.I may be good to find financial stuff...I suppose

Comment

Yes..sound advice

I guess assessors and investigators will go toTrial for free...and be avaliable for "questioning" for free.

I imagine the EX will gladly give over a child for the private assessments, but I have a feeling ...only LF32 will be around for the assessment.

If the private eye is to uncover a poorly kept secret...then it's a waste of money.

Considering where this matter is currently at (just after CC)...any wiff by OP that there was bona fide proof EX had skipped town.....EX would be back into town pronto for Trial.

So poof P.I report done.

ALl a total waste off money and time

P.I may be good to find financial stuff...I suppose
                  Documented proof she left. Can not be undone by moving back. Credibility would be destroyed. Legal aid would be cut off and ontario works would be cut off. Good investment in my opinion.

Investigators while not cheap they are not as expensive as one might think.
                  If could be cost effective in my opinion

Comment

• I checked into cost of PI a few years back and it was crazy expensive. $1,500.00/day just to start. Court-ready "dirt" aint cheap.

This is in Alberta (land of the adulterers) though - might be a different cost altogether in other parts of the country.

If someone knows otherwise it would be interesting to hear.

Comment

• Originally posted by Once.is.enough View Post
                      I know a private assesment may be expensive but an investigator should not be.

The alternative is he becomes the ATM whether he is Donald Trump or not won't matter .....

A few days of an investigators time along with an affidavit should change custody rather quickly and I have a feeling it would undermine the OCL. Any money spent on an investigator would easily be offset with a reduction in legal fees. If the information provided here is confirmed by an investigator it would also clip the legal aid wings.
                      hmm........

Comment

• I have synopsis of a good parenting plan .. send your e-mail for the update on it.

Comment

• I use them for checking on employees usually price to terminate one is under a thousand. I have the benifit of gps tracking. I would have to check invoices but I believe my cost is 125 plus expenses.
                          Continues survalliance is not usually needed today with the vast improvements in remote camera tech. I am usually only paying for placement and retrieval. For me the key is the timespan. I have to show repeated and willful theft. The criteria in this instance would be different.

If I'm not mistaken ontario works requires you to report absences of greater than one week. Not sure what legal aid requires. I am sure a discussion with an investigator and lawyer could easily establish a cost effective means of obtains the desired information.

Comment

• Interesting turn of events. Certain ppl I spoke with today felt that other certain agency had "leading q's" with D3. It will be in her report that they were leading. (Police thought leading also .. their comments will also be in report).

Also .. this agency obtained totally different answers from D3 than the first agency.

Makes me curious.

In the end .. no concerns whatsoever and she will be talking to ex about a communication book.

She said their stance is that both parents have access to their child.

Comment

• Does this mean you will have access tomorrow?

Comment

• I guess there's a lot of things people are supposed to do even on Ontario Works..or FRO.....LF32 updated FRO anyways and FRO should contact Ontario Works....we'll see.

I have no idea ...how to prove a P.I is a certified Expert at Trial so his "finding" can be presented or how a Judge will view the P.I material after the defense has ripped apart the P.I

Prior to even a Trial ...opposing party can Question the P.I for Trial preparation.

CHA CHING....money money money.

How will the P.L results figure into a Trial? Will it complicate it....weaken your position if the report is tossed or strengthen it if it isn't.

Knowing the EX is in Quebec is one element....of a case.....I imagine there's lots off wiggle room for a defence to refute "EX was permanently in Quebec" unless of course maybe she bought a house....but even that could be called a rental.

LF32 is being stonewalled...he has no rights to know anything...I like that..apparently EX is living in Ontario..that's what the Court thinks....and any other agencies are thinking....(and there's a lot at this point)

Comment

Our Divorce Forums
                                Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
                                Working...
                                X