LF32 "need to see daughter" pt.2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Links17 View Post
    I would be screen shotting that just in case - you might day want to play the "instability" card. This would be just one piece of the puzzle.
    screenshot taken .. in my email

Comment

• Its weird. One week its brown. One week red. Another week brown and red.

She even has one where its shaved on sides and back and bleached light blonde and spiked up like punk rocker

I know I know .. girls dye their hair But this much?

Identity crisis or some form of personality disorder? It would explain all of her impulsive, irrational actions in past 7 months.

Comment

• Nope she likely thinks she can skew the hair follicle tests if she is ordered to take them. Doesn't work that way though LOL.

Comment

• Originally posted by arabian View Post
          Nope she likely thinks she can skew the hair follicle tests if she is ordered to take them. Doesn't work that way though LOL.
          That's right Arabian. Bleaching hair to pass a hair follicle is a myth.

Comment

• Kind of a big day today.

Comment

• Originally posted by LovingFather32 View Post
              Kind of a big day today.
              Good luck...You'll do fine...

Comment

• The house of CARDS is crumbling for the OP...OLD GOAT is the lawyer.

Comment

• They've gone too far.

Comment

• Before my ex and I settled our son was being mouthy and having behavioral issues with her only. She of course blamed me stating that it was my fault. Her lawyer told my lawyer that we needed family counseling to resolve this issue. It was her belief that the counselor would say... OMG Yes it all your fault FB. My lawyer said to go and do it... He stated that it would be almost impossible for it to be used against me in court due to client privilege. So all 4 of us showed up and did the session. The counselor talked to us as a family and then my ex and I on our own and then the kids on their own. At the end of the first session the counselor asked to see my ex privately to work on her parenting issues... She refused and also refused to attend the next session so I took the kids myself. Counselor told me the kids seemed to be doing very well and didn't see any need for them to come anymore. She also told me to tell my ex if she wanted to work with her she would. That obviously never happened.

You ex is doing something very similar with CAS. She is attempting to black ball you from the start and get more negative advocates on her side. My first encounter with CAS was when she was in the hospital against her will and I was in full care and control of the kids.. So to CAS I had done everything required to protect and care for the children so they had no issues with me from day 1.

There are many threads on here about how to deal with CAS in a positive way. A 'No issues" report from CAS is going to go a long way to support your case and destroy hers.

Comment

• Agreed.

I pray you will get some definitive information today. Then "the game is on."

Comment

• Good luck with whatever you have up your sleeve today LF32

Comment

• Originally posted by FB_ View Post
                          There are many threads on here about how to deal with CAS in a positive way.
                          Do you have a favourite thread you could point me too... pretty please.

Comment

• Originally posted by paris View Post
                            Good luck with whatever you have up your sleeve today LF32
                            Trust me .. Im not the one with the tricks up my sleeve. Constantly defending myself from their tricks.

Comment

• 35 days till motion day. Time will fly by for you. I suspect you will see more and more things happen in this time. Everyone will be falling over each other to position themselves favourably for the judge.

Actually that works out to 24 working days.....

Comment

• Originally posted by arabian View Post
                                35 days till motion day. Time will fly by for you. I suspect you will see more and more things happen in this time. Everyone will be falling over each other to position themselves favourably for the judge.

Actually that works out to 24 working days.....

Scary stuff. I wasn't aware it was this much of a game. Allegation-central.

Comment

Our Divorce Forums
                                Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
                                Working...
                                X