LF32 "need to see daughter" pt.2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MrToronto View Post
    I remember you wrote on bringing up to OCL you'll be without a supervisor in Sept ....and the OCL's response was go to a supervised access center????
    That's right. I said "The waiting list is immense". She said "Oh that's true". Mark my words. They will ensure strings are pulled to get me in to a center. My supervisor made extensive notes on great visits. Unfortunately, OCL has "concerns" about her to squash these notes.

Originally posted by MrToronto View Post
    The "report" is to pull the rug out from under LF32's feet a week prior to the Court date, to destroy the motion
    Yes it is. But what do I do about it? My lawyer says to play nice for the time being. We have all we need for the future if it goes sour. My lawyer was very close to writing her a letter when I sent her my research about her "actual" specializations but decided against it.

Originally posted by MrToronto View Post
    I like the Police Report LF32 obtained where CAS wasn't interested

Let's see how a OCL can make them interested. She obviously wants "backup" for her biased assumptions
    That's right! Case closed with CAS. "Follow Up Concluded" were the actual words on the document.

I think I may have to realize that severe coaching is going on and new recordings of D3 "saying things" may be coming out of the woodwork. I may have to look in to a good child psychologist and soon.

Coaching her for 2 days then recording her. Why do I see this as a possibility. How disgusting would that be?

Arrgh. It's so true. They'll have every agency on my ass by the end of this. But police and CAS could care less sbout allegations when she left.

Isn't this what you were talking about at the beginning Mr. T?

They're making things up that are new .. not matching original "answer". Only they're equipped with a biased OCL now as well. So its not like THEY'RE making it up. OCL is a professional saying it now, bringing my poor, dear little girl in to it. When the hell will something go my way? For god sakes, we argued. Incredible.
    Last edited by LovingFather32; 08-16-2014, 07:11 PM.

Comment

• Whatever the case. I just want the truth to come out. Convicted killers see their child more than me.

1. Police/CAS had no issue with me when she left.
      2. Clean police record/Clean drug tests
      3. Been cooperative, tried mediation, settlement, communication
      4. Will promote and encourage liberal access to mom
      5. Provided all my disclosure under Rule 19 (he tricked me) he did not
      6. Didn't see my child for over 3 months when she left. Not even a call
      7. Extended family shut out as well (not even a call). All in her life daily
      8. CC Judge said access "agreed upon". They said 3 hours period (for QC).
      9. Refused to give puffer, health info, phone calls, etc.
      10. Called me names at exchanges in front of D3. Said she'll be in QC school
      11. Ex jolts D3's arm and turns back to my mom and supervisor
      12. Refusal of communication book .. or any form of communication
      13. I've been accused of falsifying e-mails so ex didnt show up for access
      14. Ive been refused extensions for fathers day and NO access on b-day
      15. I was refused even a phone call on Easter
      16. D3 comes in rehearsing messages "Daddy, don't forget to feed me. Daddy, don't forget to give me juice" .. "daddy .. don't forget to take me potty".
      17. Refused to exchange parenting plans or review separation agreement.

MOTION TIME:

OCL Comes in =
      1. "You're angry .. why"? Loud arguing is a learned behavior. "Are you saying you didn't learn it?"

2. Great visits? Supervisor affidavit?
      = Concerned about Supervisor
      = D3 said something .. Im calling CAS .. his case is WAY too strong and he needs to sink. I read a swear word against a female on a transcript.

Don't worry Ms. LF32 .. CAS and I will take care of this. Continue doing what your doing .. his motion's not going anywhere and he'll still be supervised.

What can I do?

Comment

• Then again maybe Im looking too much in to it. Maybe OCL loves me. Witnessed a very good visit. Maybe she understands that D3 needs both of us in her life. Maybe she'll unravel what D3 said was in fact coached.
        Given that nothing negative has been done to D3 on my part since her birth in to this world, it has to be coaching.

A psychiatrist will see that. In her field they understand certain things. They understand that if there was no concern, no 911 calls, no anything for 8 years of a relationship that somethings up here. She also wasn't born yesterday. She knows couples argue and its not just one person. She knows the ex participated.

She must know that ABDUCTION'S WRONG! specially given the circumstances in my case. No police .. no nothing? C'mon .. D3 saying something? OP is grasping for straws here. It really is despicable.

If she studies learned behaviors she will be able to see where D3 learned it. The good part about D3? VERY truthful. That's what I love. If she was told something .. she'll let the person know who told her. If something was done to her? She'll say the truth. That's where I'll come out on top here.
        Last edited by LovingFather32; 08-16-2014, 09:56 PM.

Comment

• A strong defence makes for a great offense, I think it's becoming clearer what defence you your going to need.

The 17 points above are a great start...but the points have to be going somewhere....categorized, into a coles notes version, because each point can take 1 day to go over.

Opening Statement....Child Abduction...with Allegations....to gain custody ...to move to Quebec...no disclosure for 8 months on allegations

History

Separation...abandoned relationship on....went to shelter ....while at work...then to subsidized housing

Allegation(s)

Court Appearance Summaries

Background Check

Employment

Disclosure Efforts

Parenting Plans

Dispute Resolution
          -mediation
          -settlement offers
          -wizard

Access History

OCL

CAS

Every section gets a title and a few points...referencing a tab
          Last edited by MrToronto; 08-16-2014, 10:30 PM.

Comment

• I maintain that the history needs to start at the beginning.

Heading 1: Family History
            • Met in month/year
            • Married
            • About your education/work
            • About her education/work
            • About your shared decision to make the move to the city you reside
            • Things you did to make that your primary residence ie. purchase a home
            • About your shared decision to make your city the place to raise D3 (joint names on title of house)
            • Support systems - mother (affidavits of support)
            • Friendships established
            • D3 Birth
            • Mother depressed/antagonistic

Heading 2: OP's planned Flight with D3 from your city

• child abduction in the night
            • False allegations

Heading 3: OP's attempt for status quo

• No history of violence all along you were active parent/primary giver YOU to support mother through depression
            • All your items - hoop jumping to prove allegations
            • Withholding access
            • LAO scumbag maneuvers - non disclosure, OCL selection
            • learned flight was planned - recordings, aOP's antagonism

Heading 4: Best interests of D3

• You functioned as primary
            • Your family sole support system
            • OP's family on periphery - after all they lived/live in QC
            • Your home only home D3 knows as HOME
            • Your parenting plan etc...
            • Your work flexibility etc...
            • Your support systems etc...
            • Your skill sets...

Just some thoughts...
            Last edited by odinn; 08-16-2014, 11:05 PM. Reason: additions

Comment

• There isn't a lot of time at a motion....for gawd sakes make it read like a story...get the chronology to flow.....

GET TOO THE POINT....first (why are you here) and flow from that

A lot of stuff discussed here...is for a 400 day Trial

There's no time for wandering off discussing D3 and her newest behaviours, that could wind up ...wherever

Pull the best FACTs you have....for the Motion at hand

if it's for ACCESS....set the tone for for ACCESS (that's why your there) win the rest of the fight later.

Hope the OCL disappears until after Sept 25th......LMAO....bet she won't

Comment

• C'mon OCL. You're smart. You know whats going on here. Read the threads. Compare it to the continuing record. Remember that smile on your face as D3 laughed hysterically during our water fight in the back yard.

You KNOW Im a good dad. Ex KNOWS Im a good dad.

Don't disappear.

Show up and make the right decisions. Theres a little girl depending on you to be able to see her daddy in a normal context. You could see how much she loves me. Be objective. Help D3 see her dad.

If you're reading this. Just think about the sparkle in D3's eyes when she was with me. She loves me and this isn't fair to her.
                Last edited by LovingFather32; 08-16-2014, 11:22 PM.

Comment

• [QUOTE=odinn;178516]I maintain that the history needs to start at the beginning.

Heading 1: Family History
                  • Met in month/year
                  • Married
                  • About your education/work
                  • About her education/work
                  • About your shared decision to make the move to the city you reside
                  • Things you did to make that your primary residence ie. purchase a home
                  • About your shared decision to make your city the place to raise D3 (joint names on title of house)
                  • Support systems - mother (affidavits of support)
                  • Friendships established
                  • D3 Birth
                  • Mother depressed/antagonistic

Heading 2: OP's planned Flight with D3 from your city

• child abduction in the night
                  • False allegations

Heading 3: OP's attempt for status quo

• No history of violence all along you were active parent/primary giver YOU to support mother through depression
                  • All your items - hoop jumping to prove allegations
                  • Withholding access
                  • LAO scumbag maneuvers - non disclosure, OCL selection
                  • learned flight was planned - recordings, aOP's antagonism

Heading 4: Best interests of D3

• You functioned as primary
                  • Your family sole support system
                  • OP's family on periphery - after all they lived/live in QC
                  • Your home only home D3 knows as HOME
                  • Your parenting plan etc...
                  • Your work flexibility etc...
                  • Your support systems etc...
                  • Your skill sets...

Just some thoughts...[/QUOTE

These items (and likely the flow of these items) already in your aff and what you are relying on at the motion. Motion only addressing custody/access as I understand it? Non removal order request and disclosure. I stress to use I want "this" but "in the alternative this." Lots of choices - all of which you can live with. You are likely to get something you want with this approach is my thinking.

The way I see it, things are looking good for you.

Comment

• Nothing wrong with pissin into the wind....except...LMAO

OCL is a report....nothing more.....from let's see 2 hours and a half of observation?

Geez....that's a lot of science....maybe OCL's should cure cancer.

Forget the OCL just smile at her and try to make it to your dribble glass.

There is NOTHING she can determine....in a total of 2 and half hours

It's a Joke

unless you were behind bars...with a chainsaw.....then maybe it was more than obvious

hand wringing on a OCL is a waste of time....work on throwing out whatever her report says...EVEN IF IT's GOOD.....you don't like it...WHY because it won't be for SOLE CUSTODY

That's your APPLICATION you keep forgetting

Accept the report if "interim access" is in it..(will be)....but rejects everything else.

DO not accept the recommendations unless it says SOLE...to do so ...screws you up for Trial

or adjust your Application

Comment

• "hand wringing on a OCL is a waste of time....work on throwing out whatever her report says...EVEN IF IT's GOOD.....you don't like it...WHY because it won't be for SOLE CUSTODY"

I strongly agree

Comment

• Custody is 'WITHOUT PREJUDICE", from the Case Conference Judge

Remember that

Your going to "tricked" or pressured by OCL to be a guy in a car driving EOW to Quebec....why?....because you respect her...you think she's a Judge.

Reality is she's D3's representative not your EX's or the LAO scumbag lawyers

and 3 year olds don't have much to say...Does D3 love mom and dad...sure does....REPORT DONE!

So let's move on.....and if you can't move on because the OCL is representing your EX with the LAO scumbag lawyer...then we got a problem

OCL may of watched too many CSI shows on TV...but she shouldn't get "personally involved"....my guess is she has because of the LAO scumbag lawyer

The scumbag lawyer may be as crazy as the woman in the case law Arabian posted

No disclosure...for 7 months on allegations.....that's a dismissal in my books,

LAO scumbag lawyer....pleading for some agency to agree with him...is even sadder, his desperation is becoming obvious....without proof

Comment

• Mr. T./Odinn

At this juncture I agree. Sole is the only way to go. I read WD's canlii over and over. The judges decisions and what they were based on.

I strongly believe I can get sole at this point. She's just gone too damn far.

Comment

• No disclosure...for 7 months on allegations.....that's a dismissal in my books,

LAO scumbag lawyer....pleading for some agency to agree with him...is even sadder, his desperation is becoming obvious....without proof
                            Agreed. The fact that I have an e-mail saying that if I don't receive his affidavit of doc's in 10 days pursuant to rule 19 I would ask that none of his stuff was admissible .. he responds saying "Just so we're clear. ms. ___ asks for yours also. I send mine. He doesn't.

I mean this is in black and white. Shouldn't he be screwed? Or at least EXTREMELY frowned upon? Then again OCL lady reminded me that ITs NORMAL not to disclose after 7 months. Normal huh? Would a judge agree?
                            Last edited by LovingFather32; 08-16-2014, 11:59 PM.

Comment

• OCL is wrong....she's biased....write that event down

DISCLOSURE is what CC are for...actually it's one of the few Orders a Judge can make at Conference's..(like they should have to Order it)

OCL's a clinician...she's been listening to LAO scumbag lawyers pillow talk to much

DO an experiment....without disclosure....what happens?

NOTHING

Simple experiment. RIGHT!.....and that's why Conference's are set up..to .even be without PREJUDICE...disclose whatever you want...PLEASE....and lets settle people without Trial

Forget thinking the LAO scumbag lawyer is a "hotshot", he's restricted by Rules of Order at a Trial....he can object to shizz....and drone on asking "you" or his OCL girlfriend questions....Trials a fairly dull day.

If he thinks his "charm" can get spy cam B.S made into evidence...even without disclosure .......he's mentally ill

This lawyer is gambling he'll get the right Judge (that doesn't already hate him) and be able to use questioning "you" in the witness box...to win his case.

I don't think he can do that.

Comment

• He can question me all he wants. He looked real dumb at the CC.

Lawyer: Funny how Mr. _____ doesn't mention the damage to their townhouse in his application. I find that funny.

I wait for my turn (been writing rebuttal's to his crap

Me: Regarding the damage your honor, if you look at point 7 on my application I address the damage.

Id love to have him in the witness box. He's a criminal who assists in the mental abuse of children

Every supervisor I mentioned he called an alcoholic or ppl I drink with. Even elders in my family.

No disclosure in 7 months. Yet flashing everybody else.

I don't even want to see this OCL lady again. Whats the point if her mind's made up?

I don't know if its his charm or what the hell that gets the OCL he wants, to keep getting these legal aid checks being sent to him but I hope his child-abusing ways catch up to him soon. Theres a little girl here who wants to see her father.

Honestly .. he didn't even have the correct "date of separation" at the CC. Had the judge very confused.

I don't think he's a hot shot. Just a child abuser. He enjoys ripping children away from ppl they love. So he has something against me. He has something against my mom to Hell, he even has something against my elder grandfather. He's mentioned them all negatively in e-mails. He's trying to erase my whole family. NOT just me.

He abuses children. Period.
                                Last edited by LovingFather32; 08-17-2014, 09:25 AM.

Comment

Our Divorce Forums
                                Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
                                Working...
                                X