No announcement yet.

LF32 "need to see daughter" pt.2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• People stop talking about the past events and help him move ahead with this.

Comment

• Yes LF32 like QM wrote above say nothing on there Slander,

if you want to add something "health and welfare-ish" over the other day inquire if the baby sitter was given your number in case of an emergency if the ex couldn't be contacted at the Festival

Oh and if you have time, make a mental note of printing shops around the courthouse. (I've run to them a few times...needing copies while at Court)
      Last edited by MrToronto; 06-27-2014, 12:45 PM.

Comment

• Agreed lets move on.

So next decision is long or short motion.

I believe you have enough for either.

If you go with short you really can only deal with one thing. Right now that would be increased 'unsupervised" access and OFW for communication.

However thinking long term where D3 is registered in school is the one thing most likely to affect the outcome of this. A judge will NOT want to be changing schools around all the time.

Maybe you do two motions?

Short motion, ask for the moon but accept less, cover your basis using the wording I mentioned before. 50/50 alternatively EOW and Wed, alternatively any other increased unsupervised access

Offer to settle would be unsupervised access with an overnight Sat morning to Sunday Morning.

Comment

• Originally posted by MrToronto View Post
          Yes LF32 like QM wrote above say nothing on there Slander,

if you want to add something "health and welfare-ish" over the other day inquire if the baby sitter was given your number in case of an emergency if the ex couldn't be contacted at the Festival

Oh and if you have time, make a mental note of printing shops around the courthouse. (I've run to them a few times...needing copies while at Court)
          Only thing about bringing up festival...itll just be denied. I will however continue to ask about health issues (what's deal with the new puffer being brought to access?). Id love name of new dr.

I have a printing/copy/post office all in one shop directly across from courthouse. Very convenient.
          Last edited by LovingFather32; 06-27-2014, 02:20 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by FB_ View Post
            Agreed lets move on.

So next decision is long or short motion.

I believe you have enough for either.

If you go with short you really can only deal with one thing. Right now that would be increased 'unsupervised" access and OFW for communication.

However thinking long term where D3 is registered in school is the one thing most likely to affect the outcome of this. A judge will NOT want to be changing schools around all the time.

Maybe you do two motions?

Short motion, ask for the moon but accept less, cover your basis using the wording I mentioned before. 50/50 alternatively EOW and Wed, alternatively any other increased unsupervised access

Offer to settle would be unsupervised access with an overnight Sat morning to Sunday Morning.
            Great idea. For the short motion id have to do some pruning on that affidavit that was constructed for a longer motion.

Also. He just got drug test. I'll let him sit on that. He just screwed up in e-mails, causing supervisor to wait for an hour, shortening my access and alsely accusing me. He will be reprimanded in court. As I understand it e -mail strings can be altered quite easily but if I print screen of actual e-mail its much better evidence (says a techy friend). Only way to alter it then is photoshop.

It seems he keeps shooting himself in the foot each week.

Lawyer girl contacted me. Wants me to drop doc's next wed and have free hour consult next day to see how complicated it all is. I'll let lawyer sit on drug test until then. Pehaps he'll make yet another mistake in the meantime. Maybe I'll just hire her to be behind the scenes. I'll make my decision after that consult on thursday on motion. In the meantime I'll construct a great short motiin affidavit/notice with orders.
            I have the thousand bucks to retain her. Shes well known.
            Last edited by LovingFather32; 06-27-2014, 02:27 PM.

Comment

• 1) Worth repeating ...it's great they asked (demanded) for supervison...because it gives you a witness

2) Was it explored enough or solutions offered if the EX was racing in from out of Province to do the 3 hour access?

What is the traffic like on Thursday? To want Wednesday

The end of the month is here, and she could be out or moving out of townhouse for the first of July.

Do these townhouses come furnished?

Something's up if child talks about long drives.

Is the ex's goal to wrap everything 'by September" for skool.(my funny)

No matter what the EX or Lawyer will say "vacation" or time with family if pressed on it

Maybe the Ex is looking for work in between Festivals...but I dunno, I think there is a 3 month process... Womens Shelter...temporary "transitional" housing...then tossed into the real world...and that would mean her mothers.

I like my Fed EX idea to send a colouring book to the ex's address for D3 and need a signed reciept to recieve. (on or after July 1 2014 if there's a new tenant)...(get the tracking info and follow it on the puter)

Then you can write lawyer saying I tried sending a colouring book and can't because Barack Obama lives there. (or you'll get a nasty E mail... stop thinking of your daughter by sending colouring books)
              Last edited by MrToronto; 06-27-2014, 04:06 PM.

Comment

• Supervisor noticed something else. The friend she was with said "ohh we can't get these at the Tim Hortons" in our province. So friend from other province, july 1st = national moving day. I can't help but think shes outta here.

I will send a parcel there for D3 requiring a signature.

Should I be saying in my email that I don't consent to her leaving the jurisdiction to live?
                Last edited by LovingFather32; 06-27-2014, 04:18 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by LovingFather32 View Post
                  Supervisor noticed something else. The friend she was with said "ohh we can't get these at the Tim Hortons" in our province. So friend from other province, july 1st = national moving day. I can't help but think shes outta here.

I will send a parcel there for D3 requiring a signature.

Should I be saying in my email that I don't consent to her leaving the jurisdiction to live?
                  This is another reason for a motion just on school.

He won't be expecting it and they will have to play the moving card very early.

Your offer to settle would be very fair. Within xx (15?) km of mat home.

Comment

• I agree. Just the damn birth certificate. Its taking forever to get here, then I have to get her health card and find her new dr. For new immunizations. If I had all that she d be signed up already. I agree. Good strategy. I think they may be one up on me there though.

Comment

• Entire point of EM was to keep ex in the city(province).. but from what i remember there was something about being close to the other province and not a issue about taking off (or threat) of leaving this jurisdiction to mama.

EM wording on that maybe you remember (but it's in the transcript)

Is the 3 hours access a "sham"?? that "they" don't want you to pick D3 up unsupervised because there may be no residence.

They needed a incident ....the other day ...I say this because I do not think they are waiting around for a OCL...they (I mean both the ex and slimebag lawyer) want a incident so the ex can shut down access and make another "emergency move" (or pretend to move if already there)

I think the Lawyer went overboard on the "email thread" why did he over react? False evidence is a criminal offense...pretty overblown for a Email thing, No you were supposed to do something "threatening" and you didn't the other day, maybe he didn't get the results from the "ex" becuase she was hurrying back to her mama's, and the lawyer just carried out his part of the "plan"

Thoughts..anyone.
                      Last edited by MrToronto; 06-27-2014, 04:45 PM.

Comment

• Until you have proof, knowledge is power.

Ex according to Lawyer isn't a flight risk (got to believe it)

Lawyer will in good faith if there's a change in address will notify parties and the Court

and the FRO

and the OCL......the Lawyer has a duty to tell "everybody" on change of residence...judge agreed to OCL....but OCL's don't travel out of province.

I said awhile back LF32's ex doesn't plan things well (should of bumped into LF32 to get charges) The best thing for LF32 was getting that Court File number in Ontario.

I don't know why the plan was womens shelter and LAO lawyer first...then take off to mamma's. Maybe she though she'd legally clean LF32's clock and then go to mamma's

Whatever dumb plan the ex had has morphed into LF32 now having court ordered (lousy) 3 hour access (ex has to do it).

Wonder when the LAO lawyer will quit....It's clear that non disclosure has killed his case...(CC Judge pulling his hair out looking for a police report...or anything)

Could be looking at a ex parte motion (doing a motion without ex)

While the EX is doing the access and attending Court all you can do is poke around for facts if the ex moved...and collect Supervisor information.

I wouldn't give the lawyer any heads up you are poking around(for a week or so) to find out if ex is gone..until you find out if she is....then you can slam him.
                        and avoid the "incident" ....shut your phone off so you don't get texts...and get new E-mail addresses...don't answer your door, run and hide under the bed.

The classic TRAP.....a call from D3...out of nowhere....and mommy just wants a few words with daddy after.....and that turns into ......
                        Last edited by MrToronto; 06-27-2014, 05:43 PM.

Comment

• LF32 - refresh my memory please. Is your STBX currently in transitional housing - surely she isn't still at an emergency women's shelter?

Do you or your daughter have a birthday during July or August? Might be a good time to organize a party and put that on the access/overnight list well in advance. Possibly a family relative has a birthday? (I'd be getting all of the birthdays of all family members booked up well in advance).

Comment

• Mr. Toronto .. I often wonder why she didn't become the applicant or flee right away, or have me charged falsely, not just accuse falsely. I will hide under my bed. I know the game a bit better now. lol

Arabian. My b-day is in July. Ive already requested a 9-5 on that date 3 times. Of course all ignored. She already allowed D3 b-day for my 3 hours. Just passed.

Regarding her place of residence. Her "Answer" says "shelter" under costs. Then the same "answer" in different paragraph says 2 bedroom townhouse where D3 has her own room. So she must have went to a shelter then been transferred to a townhouse. Just like SadAndTired mentioned in last thread .. they weed out the ones faking and send them to townhouses. No idea if its transitional. I do know where it is. But I've been told the address on the court file may be a fake one for mailing purposes.

Comment

• Yup Arabian D3 already had B-Day and in transitional housing (maybe) so no shelter.. there's a 3 month thing in the free townhouse (grace period for victims) then you got to start looking for work.

I don't know if they have to leave the free townhouse...but I'm sure there's a big waiting list.

I wonder if LF32 googled for the festival in his town...and the place in the other province

Wonder also if the ex is in the other province why the grandmother couldn't "babysit"....babysit could of been used to throw off LF32

Make no mistake though...the friend the ex brought....was a witness for the ex.

fake address for court....how sweet the system is...for a victim
                              Last edited by MrToronto; 06-27-2014, 06:51 PM.

Comment

• I'm sure the address is fake, as it should be.

Disgusting that someone like your STBX abuses the system. Many people really do need a safe haven and I understand the shelters are often full. If someone was doing their job they should have been able to "weed her out" in a very short period of time and send her on her way. She could have run to mammy and sorted out the divorce/separation issues without this farce. She really dislikes you and she ran the risk of shooting herself in the foot in the process. How would you support her/child if you had lost your job? Many people would have lost their job, or be put on stress leave, under these circumstances as the "doubt" would have been too much for the organization to absorb.

Yes you are very wise to keep your distance from her in every way (in person, phone, email, etc.)

I will think twice before I donate to an emergency women's shelter in the future. This just sickens me.

Comment

Our Divorce Forums
                                Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
                                Working...
                                X