Ditto!!!

(..blushes and kicks dirt...)
    Originally posted by mcdreamy View Post
    some days, you turn me on.
    Introducing .... ottawadivorce.com/dating

Please add your profiles now.

Comment

Originally posted by oink View Post
      Your need to bring into the conversation the caliber of your friends still beats me, if IT WASN'T FOR BRAGGING RIGHTS

Again....did I personally point at YOU and say it was stricly for sex that you are in whatever self proclaimed relationship you are in? If the answer is NO, then I rest my case

Perhaps you and SS chasing queen there should hook up ?

I don't claim to be God's gift to women, but I sure know that I would not be hoodwinked into anything, or settle for less. I have never had problem meeting or being with the opposite sex, and that is not going to change anytime soon....what is going to change is the quality
      You are the one who bragged that you were more: clever, have more life experience and are more worldy than me (actually you wrote wordlier but hey I think I can infer what you meant). I think its cool that you met Diana and Nelson Mandela. I've shaken hands and been introduced to every PM since Trudeau. These guys shake a lot of hands and take a lot of pictures.

It wasn't recent but you did make some truly nasty comments about my relationship. And when I pointed that out, you didn't apologise. And when you started in on a similar theme here, yes, it set me off. I can only infer that you do that on a consistent basis because you have some issue. We all have issues. None of us is perfect. (not even Nelson Mandela or Princess Diana).

Comment

Originally posted by Pursuinghappiness View Post
        Ditto!!!

(..blushes and kicks dirt...)
        Gawd, what does it mean that you both turn me on??

Two of the saner individuals on this forum, IMHO.

Comment

Originally posted by stripes View Post
          Wow ... who needs cable when you've got OttawaDivorceForum??

Did you know that June and Sugar Bear (honey- boo boo's parent's) are getting married? Yes it's true!!!!

Comment

Gawd, what does it mean that you both turn me on??

Two of the saner individuals on this forum, IMHO.
            It means you have enough people to play drunk Twister.

Thank you and ditto again!

Comment

Did you know that June and Sugar Bear (honey- boo boo's parent's) are getting married? Yes it's true!!!!
              I don't know much about this show but I read that on entertainment news. I have to give this person some credit...she seems to have her head on her shoulders regarding finances considering she's a reality star. Seems that she was attempting to have a very frugal wedding.

The amount of money people are spending on weddings these is outrageous in general but the reality stars have some crazy expensive weddings.

Personally, I'm not a wedding person. I don't really get the whole process.

Comment

It means you have enough people to play drunk Twister.

Thank you and ditto again!
                I'm in. Is it naked drunk twister?

Comment

Originally posted by FB_ View Post
                  I'm in. Is it naked drunk twister?
                  Can you handle tequila?
                  Start a discussion, not a fire. Post with kindness.

Comment

Originally posted by DowntroddenDad View Post
                    I don't think you are clever.
                    Pretty sure you're not alone on that island.

Originally posted by oink View Post
                    I didn't realize a nightly news person is not a god-like celebrity
                    You've obviously never heard of Ron Burgundy. (He's kind of a big deal)

Comment

I have spent many many times in the house of a former Lieutenant Governers house, and had Mike "Pinball"Clemons throw me over his shoulder and run around when I was a kid.
                      Beat that

Also, my brother worked with Jane Lynch this one time.
                      I am also so worldly that I have lived on other planets guys. That makes me so much better than you two...

Seriously, are you two trying to compensate for something?

Also, those were my real run ins with famous people, pretty cool huh. Except for living on other planets... that was made up

Lol

Comment

Yeah well I used to live in a house that Wayne Gretzky was once in because he dated a girl who lived there.

I also once stayed at a Holiday Inn Express.

Comment

lol Fireweb. You have to really question the pathetic and insecure nature of a guy who needs to brag endlessly on the internet. (barfffff)

Personally, I don't really know any famous people aside from Santa Claus (I met him at the mall...he gave me his hotel room number while he was in town from the North Pole). I also have a picture with Ronald McDonald and the Hamburgular from my teens (that's one's sitting over the fireplace mantle).

However, I really try to minimize bragging about these associations. Personally, I'm just a quiet person who takes time away from being an award-winning physicist by performing amazing contortonist tricks in a tight, small latex outfit. I'd tell you more about myself and lack of gag reflex but its getting hard to type with my large breasts blocking my access to the keyboard.

Comment

I also once stayed at a Holiday Inn Express.
                            lol.......

Comment

lol Fireweb. You have to really question the pathetic and insecure nature of a guy who needs to brag endlessly on the internet. (barfffff)

Personally, I don't really know any famous people aside from Santa Claus (I met him at the mall...he gave me his hotel room number while he was in town from the North Pole). I also have a picture with Ronald McDonald and the Hamburgular from my teens (that's one's sitting over the fireplace mantle).

However, I really try to minimize bragging about these associations. Personally, I'm just a quiet person who takes time away from being an award-winning physicist by performing amazing contortonist tricks in a tight, small latex outfit. I'd tell you more about myself and lack of gag reflex but its getting hard to type with my large breasts blocking my access to the keyboard.
                              And according to my ex, in light of recent research that puts a correlation between fathering and ball size, I must be huge.... So about playing twister PH, its going to be pretty difficult with your giant breasts and my giant balls, but shall we give it a shot anyways?

Comment

Originally posted by fireweb13 View Post
                                And according to my ex, in light of recent research that puts a correlation between fathering and ball size, I must be huge.... So about playing twister PH, its going to be pretty difficult with your giant breasts and my giant balls, but shall we give it a shot anyways?
                                Thinking I should stop drinking coffee and reading this forum at the same time, in order to preserve the equipment.....

Comment

Our Divorce Forums
                                Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
                                Working...
                                X