What counts as notice for spousal and child support

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by trueblue22 View Post
    He is trying to scam me. If we were together I would be taking several 10k to 15k vacations a year instead I can barely afford to go to Mexico once a year. My standard of living has severely decreased. I can't afford to get my hair done twice a week. I can't buy my kids nice things like he does.
    HAHAHAHAHHAHA. Most people never go to Mexico. Most people don't get their hair done twice a week. LOL. Honestly you are in the wrong forum.

Comment

What counts as notice for spousal and child support

He is trying to scam me. If we were together I would be taking several 10k to 15k vacations a year instead I can barely afford to go to Mexico once a year. My standard of living has severely decreased. I can't afford to get my hair done twice a week. I can't buy my kids nice things like he does.

He's supposed to support me until I get back on my feet but I'm never going to make enough money to live like him. I am entitled to alot of support but he doesn't want to give it so I'm going to live here as long as I can.

If you were together nothing will change but now you are divorcing. People who get divorced have to change their lifestyle as they no longer have a combined income.

To put out that you are entitled to several vacations at more than ten thousand each is truly disgusting. Not being able to get your hair done twice a week is even more ridiculous. There are single parents who can’t put food on the table.

You need a serious gut check here. You are getting divorced. You CHOSE to start a business which is a notoriously difficult financial decision. Your ex is no longer responsible for frivolity. It’s time to get real and stop being so insane. If you want a fancy lifestyle then go find another sugar daddy. Otherwise grow up.

Comment

He's supposed to support me until I get back on my feet but I'm never going to make enough money to live like him. I am entitled to alot of support but he doesn't want to give it so I'm going to live here as long as I can.

Comment

Yes I'm a lawyer in good standing with the LSO.

But in fairness to trueblue... and to anyone here looking for help.. there can always be more facts that change the analysis. Which is why nothing on here should be considered advice, but rather just 'information'. Only trueblue's lawyer is in a place (with a full picture) to give proper advice.

Comment

And her lawyer may be giving her advice and she doesn’t agree so she is checking here.

Or trueblue is a troll like iona said.

Comment

Originally posted by rockscan View Post
              Or trueblue is a troll like iona said.
              Yeah, I more or less think that trueblue cannot be a real person with a real story. Nobody has that much entitlement.

Comment

Our Divorce Forums
              Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
              Working...
              X