This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gotye ft. Kimbra

Gotye - Somebody That I Used To Know (feat. Kimbra) - official video - YouTube

Appropriate.

Comment

Kimbra - "Settle Down" - YouTube

Comment

love that video - thanks for the link

Comment

Deleted Post
          Last edited by hadenough; 01-28-2013, 10:47 PM.

Comment

I saw them both live at the Guvernment a year ago. Gotye is amazing and very creative stage show, Kimbra is waaaay better live than her album, although her album is great. She has increadible presence.

Comment

He sounds a lot like David Bowie.

Comment

Originally posted by wretchedotis View Post

wow!!...that was an amazing video wretch!!...very appropriate!!

Comment

Gotye ft Kimbra, excellent song. I'd never seen the video. Very good, thanks for posting it.

Comment

As for the Ludacris "move bitch" posted by oink. Perhaps you should send that song, and it's angry lyrics to your ringtone. Now that would be appropriate. Again, you are revealing your nastiness and disdain, for posting that song on a thread which is about 2 entirely different artists that have lyrics that many can relate to, and appreciate.

I won't post the lyrics to your totally inappropriate contribution to this thread but for anyone who wants to read every profanity under the sun, including lyrics that are violent and hostile, do check them out.

Comment

Does anyone think this one is also appropriate ? I will like it and that a question I asked many many times ))

Gotye - What Do You Want? - official video - YouTube

Comment

Originally posted by WorkingDAD View Post
                        Does anyone think this one is also appropriate ? I will like it and that a question I asked many many times ))

Gotye - What Do You Want? - official video - YouTube

it's not bad Workingdad...the lyrics hit home for quite a few I imagine...was well written and Kimbra is HOT!!

Comment

Originally posted by Leviathan View Post
                          it's not bad Workingdad...the lyrics hit home for quite a few I imagine...was well written and Kimbra is HOT!!
                          Lyrics and video. For some reason it like animation of my court file from application to the end of trial. I am not sure is it funny of sad ...

WD

Comment

Kimbra is indeed very striking, and talented. It never ceases to amaze me how music affects our souls. Music and lyrics have the power to stir up so much emotion and memories, often bringing us back to a happy time in our life. Other times, not so much.. But very powerful, nonetheless.

Comment

WD; I had never heard that song before today, but "WOW" - very appropriate for what you've been dealing with.

Comment

Our Divorce Forums
                              Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
                              Working...
                              X