This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi, I'm new here.

I have been divorced for 4 years. I am still trying to adjust to this difficult change. (I really wanted the marriage to be forever.) I feel as though I am "stuck". I have read many books, etc. and I have tried many of the suggestions.

Hi 00799 and welcome! Sometime talking with other people who have been through the same experience helps more than reading a book. I think you'll find that there are lots of helpful people here.
    Ottawa Divorce

Comment

Hi 00799.

I'm not sure how you feel because I just recently went through all
      this in December and I remain in my house with my kids. So,,, things are still pretty fresh for me.

Having the children around most certainly helps..even though their older and
      busy. My marriage started to fail several yrs ago so finally separating last August was not a sudden change for me. My marriage failed over poor communication and money...finances, what else.!

I'm constantly looking for somekind of support group. A group that meets once a week or so to chat.

What part of the country are you from.?

wmike

Comment

Our Divorce Forums
      Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
      Working...
      X