Ottawa Divorce .com Forums

User CP

Advertising

Ottawa Divorce .com Forums > Main Category > General Chat

General Chat This forum is for discussing anything that doesn't fit into another forum, or for discussing things that are off topic, or just for general venting.

Closed Thread

Old 10-08-2012, 11:22 AM

arabian will become famous soon enough

Thanks you guys! They are kibble fed so that is really helpful. They are kept in little kennels during the day when the owners go to work (which I think is kind of strange) and it amazes me they can go that long without having to pee.

They were just sniffing at the door and I took them out and voila! they had to go!

Much appreciated. I should have asked this question before the couple left but it didn't occur to me. Very strange to have dogs under the covers in bed. Oh well at least someone wants to sleep with me LOL
Old 10-08-2012, 08:54 PM

dad2bandm is on a distinguished road

Happy Thanksgiving all. :-)
Old 10-08-2012, 09:20 PM

Rioe will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcdreamy View Post
I hung a set of jingle bells at my back door when I got my pups years ago.. they are trained to ring the bells if they need to go out.
Makes for fun dinner conversation when I have guests over and the dogs ring the bells.
Pavlov had it all wrong! The dogs ring the bell and the people respond!
Old 10-08-2012, 10:18 PM

hadenough is on a distinguished road

The jingle bells really do work! My good friend uses that same system w/her dog!

Hope everyone had a safe/happy Thanksgiving. It's been some time since I did up a full TGiving Meal, but I decided tonight that next year, if I still have the house I'm currently in, I'm doing it at my place..

It's been many years of limbo. Hoping that I can put a lot of the last few years behind me and really move forward finally. A good friend invited us for dinner today. It was very nice and I'd like to return the kindness and generosity.
Old 10-09-2012, 08:16 PM

wretchedotis is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by arabian View Post
Thanks you guys! They are kibble fed so that is really helpful. They are kept in little kennels during the day when the owners go to work (which I think is kind of strange) and it amazes me they can go that long without having to pee.

They were just sniffing at the door and I took them out and voila! they had to go!

Much appreciated. I should have asked this question before the couple left but it didn't occur to me. Very strange to have dogs under the covers in bed. Oh well at least someone wants to sleep with me LOL
Way to hiijack the thread!
Old 10-09-2012, 11:25 PM

blinkandimgone is a jewel in the roughblinkandimgone is a jewel in the roughblinkandimgone is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by wretchedotis View Post
Well this thread went to shit.

Fixed that for you....
Closed Thread