Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What if you're wetting the bed to put out the fire that you started in it?

Comment

Originally posted by Pursuinghappiness View Post
      What if you're wetting the bed to put out the fire that you started in it?
      lmao! Now there's a defense to use in court, eh?

Comment

Originally posted by wretchedotis View Post
        Other key characteristics include bed-wetting, and fire starting (as well as animal abuse). This is the triangle that profilers have come up with for those in society that have extreme violent tendencies. Just FYI
        You forgot allegations of Satanic Ritual Abuse which although not that common happens and should be a key indicator to any evaluator / investigator and justice that something isn't right with the person making the allegation.

Good Luck!
        Tayken

Comment

My ex accused me of beating my dog, the kids, her , and destroying the house and car.

This did not keep me from the kids, but got her a retraining order. Once we got to trial, the truth came out, and the only person who was abusive was her.

I agree that often these kind of claims are a red herring. Often very effective.

Comment

Originally posted by Tayken View Post
            You forgot allegations of Satanic Ritual Abuse which although not that common happens and should be a key indicator to any evaluator / investigator and justice that something isn't right with the person making the allegation.

Good Luck!
            Tayken
            Actually, I miss-spoke.
            That triangle is considered in evals of psychopathy.

Pretty sure Satanic rituals isn't.
            Although that would be very alarming.

Comment

Originally posted by rwm1273 View Post
              My ex accused me of beating my dog, the kids, her , and destroying the house and car.

This did not keep me from the kids, but got her a retraining order. Once we got to trial, the truth came out, and the only person who was abusive was her.

I agree that often these kind of claims are a red herring. Often very effective.
              False allegations of abuse are abuse. Psychological abuse is rampant in the family court system.

Comment

Originally posted by wretchedotis View Post
                Actually, I miss-spoke.
                That triangle is considered in evals of psychopathy.

Pretty sure Satanic rituals isn't.
                Although that would be very alarming.
                It falls into the categories you refer to. But, into the larger Axis II category of Disorders of the Personality. It is often linked to delusion which is a common challenge with Cluster "C" disorders of the personality. (Avoidant, Dependent, etc...) Generally the court sees mostly Cluster "B" (Borderline, etc...) but, the Axis II disordered individuals can be worse. They just avoid, lie, present a false self and when things come to boil due to their avoidance they have a panic attack and enter a delusional state and the true illness demonstrates itself.

Comment

In serious thought - I love all animals...... but how would it be classed when the attempt to withhold/stop meds that our dog has been receiving for years? I admit I worked with my daughter to get her to explore online options for purchasing meds, pooling the meds for all the dogs (recommended by our vet) to save some money and everything was great until my daughter came to me stating, "Mom heard we were getting the meds this week for the dogs and she told me NOT to purchase any for "-------". One particular dog, the dog that has lived with us since 6 weeks old, now 10 and healthy and has attached herself to me.

First it really upset my daughter which was my first concern, then the dog to make sure the meds were purchased for her and I put it down to one of the ex's many attempts to play with my head, but would this be a real form of abuse to the dog as well with no solid proof except for my entering it into my log journal?? (admittidly ended up filling a few.....)

Comment

Our Divorce Forums
                  Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
                  Working...
                  X