This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello from Oakville, Ontario

Hello, I'm a new member (kind of new). I got divorced about 2 years ago and prior to that I learned a great deal about a divorce law in Ontario from Jeffrey's website - it gave me a pretty good idea how my divorce should be handled. I came to Canada in 1989 and prior to that I was actually in Law School (back in Europe). My divorce was rather a messy one, but I got through it. I remarried quite recently (May). I will be posting my questions regarding my current marriage soon - don't get me wrong, everything is going fine, except I don't think I have my interests protected enough.
    Anyway, nice to meet you all and once again thanks to Jeffrey for his wonderful website.

Jojo

Hi jojo and welcome to the divorce forums! Thanks for your kind words! It's always better to be safe than sorry, especially in a situation like yours.
    Ottawa Divorce

Comment

Our Divorce Forums
    Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
    Working...
    X