X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Classic.
    lmao...hahahahahahahaha

Comment

Slightly annoying when you type out a long reply on your phone and then the other persons box is full.... Their loss.

Comment

Originally posted by takeontheworld View Post
        Slightly annoying when you type out a long reply on your phone and then the other persons box is full.... Their loss.
        I have recently downgraded my phone to limited use. I find classifying it as non-essential is incredibly liberating.

I started wearing a wristwatch again so I could check the time without checking my email, facebook, linkedin, etc.

This inspired me to start listening to the radio instead of seaching the internet.

I grew bored of websites refusing me access to columns through paywalls. I re-subscribed to the newpaper and enjoy sitting in the yard with my tea with a paper in my hands.

I feel that I am gradually migrating back to the 80s. I have no regrets.

Comment

Originally posted by Mess View Post
          I have recently downgraded my phone to limited use. I find classifying it as non-essential is incredibly liberating.

I started wearing a wristwatch again so I could check the time without checking my email, facebook, linkedin, etc.

This inspired me to start listening to the radio instead of seaching the internet.

I grew bored of websites refusing me access to columns through paywalls. I re-subscribed to the newpaper and enjoy sitting in the yard with my tea with a paper in my hands.

I feel that I am gradually migrating back to the 80s. I have no regrets.

Good for you.

Comment

Originally posted by takeontheworld View Post
            Good for you.
            Yes. Anything good for me is good for me.

Comment

Originally posted by oink View Post
              Guy Fawkes....we are going to have a HUGE one here, last year's was pathetic, and it also helps that we have an exchange officer here and both of us will be conducting it like we are used to.

It's obviously Tyre

6. Jumper or sweater?

7. trainers or running shoes?

8. trousers or pants?
              Happy Guy Fawkes day.
              Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Tayken View Post
                I for one do not want a larger inbox as it will only just fill up with more hate mail from the disgruntled posters blinkandimspam, blinkandihateyou, blinkandyousuck, blinkandiamgoingtosueyou, and my fave... blinkandimgonnaeggyourhouseonoctober302013.

Tayken, your inbox is full of hate mail again...Can you make some room.

Comment

Our Divorce Forums
                Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
                Working...
                X