Opinions please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by FB_ View Post
    I don't buy this anymore...This thread is going nowhere and should be closed..
    I wholeheartedly agree with FB_

Comment

• Originally posted by arabian View Post
      This thread is going nowhere and should be closed..

I wholeheartedly agree with FB_
      Thread doesnt need to be closed. OP asked for opinions and options. He got them on page 1.

OP starts giving more details on why he thinks the way he thinks. People jump on him for the way he thinks. OP is not ready to adopt posters view on how he should act. So OP gets defensive.

Posters should let the OP be. While I think he's wrong in his stance (based on what I know) and he could do much better for his daughter (based on what I know), I'm not going start telling him what to do. There could be things he has not said that 'could' change our view. Who knows, Who cares.

Jumping on the OP at this point will just result in OP using more exclamation points and capital letters. Big waste of time.

Everyone will benefit from a chill out.

Comment

• Originally posted by DeadBeatDouchebagDad View Post
        Thread doesnt need to be closed. OP asked for opinions and options. He got them on page 1.

OP starts giving more details on why he thinks the way he thinks. People jump on him for the way he thinks. OP is not ready to adopt posters view on how he should act. So OP gets defensive.

Posters should let the OP be. While I think he's wrong in his stance (based on what I know) and he could do much better for his daughter (based on what I know), I'm not going start telling him what to do. There could be things he has not said that 'could' change our view. Who knows, Who cares.

Jumping on the OP at this point will just result in OP using more exclamation points and capital letters. Big waste of time.

Everyone will benefit from a chill out.
        Exactly.......

Comment

• I actually think this guy is just a troll with a made-up story trying to rile up forum members.

There's no way a mom would let her daughter's phone get daily bombarded with those types of messages without either blocking the incoming number or changing the daughter's phone number.

Even if the story is true, the mother/daughter have moved on with life and effectively removed a useless individual from their lives. He'll have no success in court stopping them from doing anything and it sounds like she has a new father figure who's financially supporting her. Justice served.

Comment

• Yup... this guy is a joke... he is either trying to get people going because he is a lonely person with nothing better to do, or he is dead serious and is in need of severe mental therapy.

In case this is real, I just want to point out where he went wrong and what he should apologize for...

1- Doesn't have a job
            2- Doesn't pay support (see one for the reason why)
            3- Doesn't want to get a job
            4- Is living off his gf to avoid getting a job
            5- Lost all access to his daughter
            6- Hasn't seen his daughter in years
            7- Attempts to bribe daughter with gifts
            8- Won't go to therapy because that means he has to spend money on his daughter
            9- Degrades his daughters mother, right to his daughter
            10- Knows nothing about his daughter
            11- Thinks it is okay for another man to support his daughter
            12- Wants to attempt to stop a relocation with his daughters mother and her only father figure

I am sure I could go on and on, but those are just 12 points you should be apologizing for.

A real man isn't afraid to admit when he is wrong, a real father puts his child's needs before his own.

Apologizing doesn't always mean you were wrong, it means you are mature enough to realize it isn't worth fighting about, or in your case, losing your daughter over.

Comment

• All true Berner.

Its too bad this OP's gf hasn't come on the forum. BillM could let her know that her man-picker is broken.

Comment

• Originally posted by Berner_Faith View Post
                Yup... this guy is a joke... he is either trying to get people going because he is a lonely person with nothing better to do, or he is dead serious and is in need of severe mental therapy.

In case this is real, I just want to point out where he went wrong and what he should apologize for...

1- Doesn't have a job
                2- Doesn't pay support (see one for the reason why)
                3- Doesn't want to get a job
                4- Is living off his gf to avoid getting a job
                5- Lost all access to his daughter
                6- Hasn't seen his daughter in years
                7- Attempts to bribe daughter with gifts
                8- Won't go to therapy because that means he has to spend money on his daughter
                9- Degrades his daughters mother, right to his daughter
                10- Knows nothing about his daughter
                11- Thinks it is okay for another man to support his daughter
                12- Wants to attempt to stop a relocation with his daughters mother and her only father figure

I am sure I could go on and on, but those are just 12 points you should be apologizing for.

A real man isn't afraid to admit when he is wrong, a real father puts his child's needs before his own.

Apologizing doesn't always mean you were wrong, it means you are mature enough to realize it isn't worth fighting about, or in your case, losing your daughter over.
                Perfect response and hopefully the mods will close this thread on that note.

Comment

• Originally posted by standing on the sidelines View Post
                  Perfect response and hopefully the mods will close this thread on that note.
                  Agree 100%

Comment

• wow, quite an amusing read...

Comment

Our Divorce Forums
                    Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
                    Working...
                    X