Ottawa Divorce .com Forums

User CP

Advertising

Ottawa Divorce .com Forums > Main Category > Political Issues

Political Issues This forum is for discussing the political aspects of divorce: reform to divorce laws, men's rights, women's rights, injustices in the divorce system, etc.

Old 09-10-2021, 01:55 PM

iona6656 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by cleanSlate View Post
He isn't wrong.
It pays very little more to actually work in many cases. Here is a nice one.

-legal aid for those that don't work but get 1/2 of the assets and child support while the working parent gets no help. How is that fair?

Please don't say you are laughing at him.
He said "women need to start paying their dues" and he's tired of carrying them. Not only is that wrong- but it's utterly laughable. If this pandemic has shown us anything is that the work that women, and more specifically mothers do is highly UNDERVALUED.

He sounds like a bitter MGTOW dude. Yes, I am laughing AT him. He wanted to start a website of deadbeat moms. Every post I've seen from him is a gross, and contemptible, generalization of women in separation proceedings.
Old 09-10-2021, 05:13 PM

cleanSlate is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by iona6656 View Post
He said "women need to start paying their dues" and he's tired of carrying them. Not only is that wrong- but it's utterly laughable. If this pandemic has shown us anything is that the work that women, and more specifically mothers do is highly UNDERVALUED.

He sounds like a bitter MGTOW dude. Yes, I am laughing AT him. He wanted to start a website of deadbeat moms. Every post I've seen from him is a gross, and contemptible, generalization of women in separation proceedings.
I see him as generalizing for the sake of simplicity.
Maybe it isn't catchy but what is the female counterpart to "deadbeat dad"?

Quote:
"If this pandemic has shown us anything is that the work that women, and more specifically mothers do is highly UNDERVALUED. "
LOL who is being sexist now?

I am a guy and care for my kids more than 1/2 the time AND I work; my kids did online school at my place not hers.

The ex spends time with her friends, less than 1/2 time with kids and didn't work even though there was plenty available to her, paid at $0 on child support;

What term should be used for her?