This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• URGENT need everyone's help

If any one here has followed my posts with regard to my Spouse's fight against the FRO I am sure you know a little bit about us. We have been contacted by Global News and they wish to do some feature pieces on the story. They have asked if I could contact some that I have spoken to that maybe willing to tell thier story as well.
    So I am asking all members here if you have had any misdealings with FRO to contact me directly. If you could give a paragraph or two I will forward them on to my contact and they will be contacting those they need.
    Thank you for all of your help.
    Karen

email aprilkristia@hotmail.com

I would still like to hear from you. Even if you feel your FRO issues are small in comparison. I would like to hear from both sides as well. There are so many that are experiencing issues with FRO. We have been trying to get government to take notice for almost 6 years now. We are finally there. So please tell us you story. No one likes FRO that goes without saying but the government and media that we are working with want to know too.

Comment

Just as an up date the interviewing that Global is doing is almost done and this will be airing soon.

We still need to hear your FRO stories though.

Comment

Our Divorce Forums
      Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
      Working...
      X