Happy news

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy news

Well, while we were on our much needed vacation last week, my partner proposed. The man who never wanted to get married again realized he wanted to spend the rest of his life with me and asked me to be his wife! We are in no rush to the altar and he is struggling with telling his kids but we are both very happy and in love right now.

I think I’ve proven to him my loyalty and commitment. We’ve been through job loss and unemployment, health issues, kid issues, family issues and the ongoing battle with his ex for money she isn’t entitled to. I’ve endured the wrath of his kids and ex, mean comments from her family, online stalking and more but held fast and strong to what was important—our relationship.

He is pretty sure of his decision and even though he was a little gun shy, I have always believed in us. [emoji3059]

Congratulations!!!

Comment

Heartfelt congratulations to both of you!

Hope your man knows how lucky he is!!!! (I'm sure he does but doesn't hurt for him to be reminded from time to time).

I'm sure you will have to bear the fall-out from the kids but you are up to it.

Comment

Congrats to both of you!!!!

Comment

Congratulations!!! Wishing you a lifetime of peace, love and happiness.

Comment

Congratulations!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Congratulations!!!thats awesome!!

Comment

Congratulations!
                Ottawa Divorce

Comment

Congratulations Rockscan!
                  Great news and very happy happy for you. [emoji4]
                  Everything you’ve been through has no doubt made your relationship stronger.

Comment

Congratulations! Amazing news.

Comment

Our Divorce Forums
                    Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
                    Working...
                    X