NewPoster

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NewPoster

Hello... a new poster messaged me asking why they can’t seem to post a question? Is there a time limit or an approval on posts in place? I didn’t know what to tell them. Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Originally posted by Mom 2 Two View Post
    Hello... a new poster messaged me asking why they can’t seem to post a question? Is there a time limit or an approval on posts in place? I didn’t know what to tell them. Thanks.

Yes it took quite a while for me. You need to get a verification email (I think?). Tell them to check their junk mail too.

Comment

Hmm ok I sent them that info thanks. They were able to send me a private message though.

Comment

When one signs up, one gets a confirmation email sent, with a link to click.

Unfortunately lately, a lot of those confirmation emails seem to go to spam rather than being received.

If there are any sign up issues, people can just PM me and I manually approve the account.
        Ottawa Divorce

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff View Post
          When one signs up, one gets a confirmation email sent, with a link to click.

Unfortunately lately, a lot of those confirmation emails seem to go to spam rather than being received.

If there are any sign up issues, people can just PM me and I manually approve the account.

Thanks! I told them this via what selfrwp mom said about spam. That must have fixed it because they have posted now. Thanks!!

Comment

Our Divorce Forums
          Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
          Working...
          X