Forum Maintenance

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Forum Maintenance

Just a heads up that the forum will be going down for maintenance this evening, at approximately 7 pm Eastern time. Unless there is a major problem, we should only be down for approximately half an hour.

Before that time there may be some minor wonkiness with the forum as some initial preparations are done - most noticeably links to other threads in the forum may not work properly.
    Ottawa Divorce

The maintenance is complete.

If you notice anything not working about the forum, please let me know.
    Ottawa Divorce

Comment

Hi Jeff, as of around the time of this maintenance I have not been receiving my email updates to the forums I'm subscribed to. I checked in the User CP and it still looks like I am subscribed. Any ideas?

Comment

Thanks for letting me know climber9. I'm getting this checked into.

Is anyone else having this problem too?
        Ottawa Divorce

Comment

I found that the emails were being routed into my junk email (hotmail). Strange considering I don't think I changed anything to cause this.

Sorry for the slow reply.

Comment

Thanks for letting me know. I'll see if I can do anything about emails going to spam.
            Ottawa Divorce

Comment

Our Divorce Forums
            Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
            Working...
            X