Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Should you wish to discuss administrative actions and feel you are entitled to do so, feel free to do so in private with Jeff.

I have never banned you, LF32 or anyone else. Ever.

You've been advised to refrain from your offensive posts. The choice is yours.

Thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by trinton View Post
      Hey, you are the one that posted the father was a bad man right from the get go and the judge screwed up by saying that "it was hoped he would be a good parent..."

Just know that it's not only father's that do things like this...

Look at this: Mom Kills Husband's Girlfriend Then Shoots Her 2 Children and Herself in Murder-Suicide

Murder-Suicide: Mom Kills Husband's Girlfriend, 2 Kids | PEOPLE.com
      None of the two news articles you have posted are alike in any way to the BC case.

It's like posting an article on the Mason family to make a larger point about blended families.

Two little girls are DEAD. The mother was trying to protect them from their father for years. No massaging of his ego, 50-50 or 'equality' as you're adamant about would have saved them. It's sad and absurd but this is not the first time in 2017 that we read about women not being believed when making claims about men (see, #metoo).

Comment

Your post has been removed due to posting of private messages which isn't allowed.

As well, you've already been told if you want to have a discussion on administrative policy and actions, please feel free to do so in private with Jeff.

-Blink
        Last edited by blinkandimgone; 01-05-2018, 04:52 PM. Reason: Removed for posting of Private Messages

Comment

Originally posted by ensorcelled View Post
          None of the two news articles you have posted are alike in any way to the BC case.

It's like posting an article on the Mason family to make a larger point about blended families.

Two little girls are DEAD. The mother was trying to protect them from their father for years. No massaging of his ego, 50-50 or 'equality' as you're adamant about would have saved them. It's sad and absurd but this is not the first time in 2017 that we read about women not being believed when making claims about men (see, #metoo).
          Please refrain from making such generic comments about men. You read what the moderator said in an earlier post.

The father would have not become crazy and hurt his children had the mom not been marginalizing him as a parent for all those years you have talked about.

You keep trying to paint this as a men thing, meanwhile, women are also killing their children as a result of custody disputes.

Comment

Unfortunately, there is no way to ban a member from posting in a thread.

trinton - please no longer post in this thread, or I will have to ban you from the forums.
            Ottawa Divorce

Comment

The father had 10 overnights in a 28 day period as well as 4 other days with non overnight parenting time. That means he had parenting time on 50 % of the days even if 4 days were not overnight. My point is that he had regular contact with his children, not just a couple of hours supervised. I fail to see how this can be spun as the father feeling depressed and hopeless because he did not have time with the children.

Under no circumstances can not having exactly 50% somehow justify his actions.

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff View Post
                Unfortunately, there is no way to ban a member from posting in a thread.

trinton - please no longer post in this thread, or I will have to ban you from the forums.
                Go ahead. I got other accounts.

Comment

Originally posted by PeacefulMoments View Post
                  The father had 10 overnights in a 28 day period as well as 4 other days with non overnight parenting time. That means he had parenting time on 50 % of the days even if 4 days were not overnight. My point is that he had regular contact with his children, not just a couple of hours supervised. I fail to see how this can be spun as the father feeling depressed and hopeless because he did not have time with the children.

Under no circumstances can not having exactly 50% somehow justify his actions.

10 in a 28 day period ... so 1/3rd or rather, 30% - starting to sound a lot like Ange's case... He is good enough for 39.99% but not for 40%.

That's now how time is counted. Overnight is a big deal, and a very important thing. Otherwise, supervised access could be counted as day access too.

He didn't get what he wanted after all these years, was ordered ot pay excess of $1000 a month of child support, mom's legal costs, no custody, and was just doomed.

This man would not have done this if he had won his case, and mom was ordered to pay his costs. It could have been quite possible that mom would have killed the kids in that scenario.

Comment

Go ahead.
                    Done!

I got other accounts.
                    At least you'll have some accounts agreeing with you.
                    Ottawa Divorce

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff View Post
                      Done!

At least you'll have some accounts agreeing with you.
                      Thanks! Suppose you could charge me for 0.45 of an hour for that. I'll be sure to pay without forcing you through the assessment officer.

I have loads of accounts agreeing with me. They like to stay off these motherly warmed threads to avoid critisim for standing up for dad's and for being banned for exercising their freedom of speech rights. This wouldn't be the first thread majority of male / impartial posters avoid posting on.

I don't blame you.. you wouldn't want to piss of mom's.. theyre probably your best customers and have higher chance of being successful in court.

Anyway, take your attitude / professional conduct and stick it under a snow mat .. right beside your miserable loses against lawyers like mine on Canlii. It may even " win" you another LSUC complaint courtesy of ODF.

oh and There are other accounts I have, which I will lay low with. I will be here but will be invisible.

I win.. I double win.

Comment

This thread will be temporarily closed until Trinton's split personality stops spamming it. Thank you all for your pati3nce and understanding.

Comment

Originally posted by number1dad View Post
                          I win.. I double win.
                          Yes, banned 2x in a day. That's definitely a double win. May you have many more wins in the future.
                          Ottawa Divorce

Comment

Originally posted by blinkandimgone View Post
                            This thread will be temporarily closed until Trinton's split personality stops spamming it. Thank you all for your pati3nce and understanding.
                            Open again - my sincerest thanks to the mods for dealing with all of this.
                            Ottawa Divorce

Comment

Well that was refreshing.

Thanks Jeff!

Comment

This story is so sad. I was wondering why the Father was charged with Second Degree Murder and not First Degree murder.

Comment

Our Divorce Forums
                                Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
                                Working...
                                X