No announcement yet.

LF32 "need to see daughter" pt.2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lawyer: LF32 Made up that E-mail thread!

Judge: okay that's fine, then he didn't get 1 hour access?

Lawyer: well yeah he did

Judge: so ...what was wrong with the e-mail thread again?

Judge: did the supervisor also make up a baby sitter and a festival?

Lawyer: The supervisor planned it all ... the baby sitter and even goggled a festival for that day, All supervisors are tricky that way

anyways just some light hearted stuff.

Comment

arabian...ofw been offered 8 times in 5 months. Would love a judge to order it.

Rioe: Already tried that (July schedule)...response- thursdays 3 hours or nothing. Also had supervisor drop hints on that issue.

Comment

An officer of the court has now questioned your integrity by suggesting that you have falsified email communication/threads. You want to resolve this matter immediately so you can move forward to facilitate future access with your daughter in a positive, non-confrontational environment. The use of OFW is beneficial for daughter and both parents. (blah blah blah)

I'd keep pushing, hard, for OFW. You can't afford parenting coordinators and you have offered to pay for the program.

Comment

Your ex is unemployed and going to festivals without her daughter. Daughter is left at babysitters while Dad working hard to support everyone and fighting the fight of his life for meagre weekly access with daughter.

Crazy.

Comment

Arabian.

Tell me about it. Shes living the life isnt she. OFW is definitely in my order list. Ive even offered to pay both subscriptions.
            I may just go for short motion at this point.

Id also like to have a glass of wine with my meal again at one point. Ive abstained from alcohol completely for months...I want weekly urine tests to show zero ethanol.
            Last edited by LovingFather32; 06-26-2014, 08:11 PM.

Comment

You're doing what you have to do.

I don't know what difference a bit of wine or weed (on non-parent time) makes in proving one's suitability to parent. Amazing what this process makes people do. Totally unrealistic and unnecessary particularly if neither parent has a notable history of substance abuse. Even if someone were a full blown, fall-down alcoholic I don't believe they take kids away (and sometimes they should) if the parent is attending sobriety meetings on a quasi-regular basis.

Perhaps your ex is having a difficult time in her world without imbibing?

Oh well, look at it this way - your liver is getting a rest. You will forever be very conscious of what you do consume in the future. Ridiculous as it is you will someday look back at all of this and have an "ah ha" moment.

Comment

It's an abomination that she couldn't accommodate a few hours for LF32 or even extend his access

It very much is. Enraging actually
                Supervisor also said ,D3 threw a fit because she couldnt go to library. I wouldve gladly taken her.

Comment

It's an abomination that she couldn't accommodate a few hours for LF32 or even extend his access

It very much is. Enraging actually
                  Supervisor also said ,D3 threw a fit because she couldnt go to library. I wouldve gladly taken her.

Comment

Short Motion means short

all the facts are in on todays events...it's short at this point, it's for a Judge to look over. Discussing anything further on it with the lawyer is a waste of time. (that'll drive the lawyer batty)

1) endorsements
                    2)Copy C/R
                    3) access chart
                    4) requested interim access
                    5) drug tests
                    6) police check
                    7) interim parenting plan
                    8) disclosure efforts and denial of any allegations
                    9) All judges get comfortable it seems with graduated access or person overseeing overnights with "serious allegations" when it's "interim"
                    10)mini interim parenting plan
                    11) 1 hour access events, supervisor affidavit.

other stuff

12) settlement offer sent "interim one" on date so-so
                    13) Costs

the Details.. Facts described by you with above exhibits attached

all under a 10 minute read.

Comment

I do not think your Ex's lawyer would be getting away with all this stuff if you had engaged a lawyer a long time ago. Still this is like watching a sad story. I do hope you get the result you are hoping for, but I rather doubt it, if you do not get a lawyer.

Really you need to find some $ and get some help. Tayken has expressed that so many times and he is always one to listen to. He always give straight no nonsense opinions and advice.

People on this forum are not legal experts they can only tell you from their experience and from reading many posts there are many here who have been screwed over by the system and their ex's and their lawyers. Smart money is on having a lawyer always.

this last visit would never had happened if you had been working through a lawyer.

Comment

worse stories around LF32 if you can find solace in that.

I love a clear conscience, and can't live with guilt or shame.

so that's how I approach things. Kids are more resilient than you think so try not to relive the nightmare it just enrages more.

lots of people out there scratch their heads wondering how the ex's can live with themselves...and even that's a waste of time thinking about.

There just sick
                        Last edited by MrToronto; 06-26-2014, 09:22 PM.

Comment

Sigh thank-you Beach

there's 2 lawyers here in the case I posted earlier and LF32 already has half accomplished what the lawyers did there..by himself the last part for LF32 is the motion

http://www.canlii.org/en/on/onsc/doc...NjZXNzIgAAAAAB

Hate to see if this matter heads to Trial...the "get a lawyer" rant will be deafening
                          Last edited by MrToronto; 06-26-2014, 09:23 PM.

Comment

Beachnana - I believe the OP has a lawyer he can call on (limited retainer) and is hoping to do as much as he can on his own due to limited finances. He is aware that no one on here is a lawyer.

I used a lawyer (still do) throughout my situation. I can't imagine what it must be like to do this without one. However, there have been some people on this forum who have successfully self-represented.

LF32 seems to be intelligent enough to know his limitations (hopefully). He realizes that his actions will have an effect on him and his daughter for the rest of their lives.

LF32 has indicated he is struggling to hold on to his home as the reduced work hours is having an impact on his net income. If he hired a lawyer he would likely have to get a second job to pay for this and then I would think he might be viewed as a father who doesn't have the time to parent his child.

Certainly a difficult situation for anyone to be in.

Comment

Originally posted by Beachnana View Post
                              I do not think your Ex's lawyer would be getting away with all this stuff if you had engaged a lawyer a long time ago. Still this is like watching a sad story. I do hope you get the result you are hoping for, but I rather doubt it, if you do not get a lawyer.

Really you need to find some $ and get some help. Tayken has expressed that so many times and he is always one to listen to. He always give straight no nonsense opinions and advice.

People on this forum are not legal experts they can only tell you from their experience and from reading many posts there are many here who have been screwed over by the system and their ex's and their lawyers. Smart money is on having a lawyer always.

this last visit would never had happened if you had been working through a lawyer.
                              agreed. This is getting way too serious. If it was me I would cash in RRSPs, get a lien against half of any equity in the house or whatever needed to be done. A lawyer would most likely get better results as the exs lawyer will know that they are dealing with someone who is experienced. The exs lawyer is using LF32s inexperience and emotions to his advantage.

Comment

Originally posted by MrToronto View Post
                                Sigh thank-you Beach

there's 2 lawyers here in the case I posted earlier and LF32 already has half accomplished what the lawyers did there..by himself the last part for LF32 is the motion

CanLII - 2013 ONSC 5321 (CanLII)

Hate to see if this matter heads to Trial...the "get a lawyer" rant will be deafening
                                if he wants to chance screwing things up then more power to him. I just know that if it was me in the situation with so much on the line I would want an expert in my corner.

Better to get a lawyer now . If he loses due to his mistakes and inexperience then he will have no one to blame but himself but if he is willing to risk it then its up to him.

Comment

Our Divorce Forums
                                Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
                                Working...
                                X