Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by blinkandimgone View Post
    No...the pic happy lunatic poster up there ^^
    BTW how to post a picture here, the one from the net and from the camera? Tnx

Comment

I've heard there's a little blue pill that does wonders ...

Originally posted by Mother View Post
      I double that! PM boxes are ridivuously small. IT was discussed here many times in my time already but nothing has change. Can the boxes be enlarged? lol

Comment

BTW how to post a picture here, the one from the net and from the camera? Tnx
        To post a picture from the net, copy the URL of the picture, use the little yellow square with the mountain on it, paste the URL there and it will input it into the post.

To use your own picture, create a picture album in your control panel and upload your pics there, then input it into the post the same way.

Comment

No idea if they can be made bigger
          I for one do not want a larger inbox as it will only just fill up with more hate mail from the disgruntled posters blinkandimspam, blinkandihateyou, blinkandyousuck, blinkandiamgoingtosueyou, and my fave... blinkandimgonnaeggyourhouseonoctober302013.

Comment

To use your own picture

Or you can post someone else's picture because you're a pathetically insecure narcissist and fantasize that its you.

I for one do not want a larger inbox as it will only just fill up with more hate mail from the disgruntled posters blinkandimspam, blinkandihateyou, blinkandyousuck, blinkandiamgoingtosueyou, and my fave... blinkandimgonnaeggyourhouseonoctober302013.
            Tayken definitely needs a bigger inbox. Sending him hate mail is therapy for me. By the way Tayken, I'm gonna pm you right now...hope that inbox isn't full.

Update: Yea its full...ugh.
            Last edited by Pursuinghappiness; 10-18-2013, 08:43 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by tayken View Post
              i for one do not want a larger inbox as it will only just fill up with more hate mail from the disgruntled posters blinkandimspam, blinkandihateyou, blinkandyousuck, blinkandiamgoingtosueyou, and my fave... Blinkandimgonnaeggyourhouseonoctober302013.

:d

lmao........

Comment

To post a picture from the net, copy the URL of the picture, use the little yellow square with the mountain on it, paste the URL there and it will input it into the post.

To use your own picture, create a picture album in your control panel and upload your pics there, then input it into the post the same way.
                Thanks muchly. I'll post a pic after our get together (I am guessing no one will come after this statement LOL)...

Comment

We live in a democratic country, so: your choice!
                  We live in Canada - British please

Comment

Originally posted by HappyMomma View Post
                    We live in Canada - British please
                    This was very dictatorial!

Comment

Originally posted by oink View Post
                      In that case, do you say:

1. To-May-to or To-Mah-to?
                      2. WAH-TER or Wo-tah?
                      3. trunk or boot?
                      4. hood or bonnet?

When I first moved to Ontario, I called it a bonnet in front of a co worker...I got the oddest stare. I don't think they ever did believe my explanation. And the whole Guy fawkes bonfire night...I was talking to someone a few years ago here in Ontario and I said I was going to light a little bonfire to celebrate bonfire night...she said my neighbours would call the police thinking I was crazy. we used to have so much fun on Nov. 5. We would have a community Bonfire, the fire dept would be there, hot chocolate, cookies, songs.

I'd like to add to your list.
                      5. Tire or tyre

Comment

Originally posted by Pursuinghappiness View Post
                        Or you can post someone else's picture because you're a pathetically insecure narcissist and fantasize that its you.
                        LOL

This is the internet. Everything is real. No?

Comment

Originally posted by Tayken View Post

Lmao!!

I get hate mail too....lots and lots and LOTS of it.

Comment

I was just gonna say...I must really be nobody cause I've only received one hate message. I was feeling kinda lonely.

Comment

Originally posted by Pursuinghappiness View Post
                              Classic.

...[fill some space]...
                              Start a discussion, not a fire. Post with kindness.

Comment

LOL

This is the internet. Everything is real. No?
                                LOL...in the words of Dr. Phil...

"People who have nothing to hide, hide nothing."

(I know its lowbrow to poke a dead thing with a stick but I can't help it, I'm still laughing...)

Comment

Our Divorce Forums
                                Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
                                Working...
                                X