Hmmm?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hmmm?

I haven't been on in the last little bit so can someone tell me if there's something wrong with the site? I'm having issues with seeing posts on pages that I can't access.

(Hopefully its not the computer that I'm on)

Originally posted by Pursuinghappiness View Post
    I haven't been on in the last little bit so can someone tell me if there's something wrong with the site? I'm having issues with seeing posts on pages that I can't access.

(Hopefully its not the computer that I'm on)
    One of our more colourful members is on an enforced vacation and his posts have been removed. That has upset the number scheme.

Comment

Gotcha....figured that would happen and I'm glad its not my computer.

Comment

Originally posted by DowntroddenDad View Post
        One of our more colourful members is on an enforced vacation and his posts have been removed. That has upset the number scheme.
        I missed that one.

Comment

So did I....
          Pursuinghappiness - I noticed something awry with page numbering on the threads.

Comment

It happened very quickly...not sure what was said/done

Edit:

See here

http://www.ottawadivorce.com/forum/f...-settle-16440/

Comment

...not sure what was said/done
              I'm sure most posters could make a pretty logical guess.

I predicted that that particular poster would eventually get rejected by and consequently harass and stalk the wrong person and get booted. As previously stated, the poster has been kicked off other websites for similar strange spamming NPD type behavior.

Narcissistic personality disorder - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Symptoms of this disorder, as defined by the DSM-IV-TR include:[1]
              • Expects to be recognized as superior and special, without superior accomplishments
              • Expects constant attention, admiration and positive reinforcement from others
              • Envies others and believes others envy him/her
              • Is preoccupied with thoughts and fantasies of great success, enormous attractiveness, power, intelligence
              • Lacks the ability to empathize with the feelings or desires of others
              • Is arrogant in attitudes and behavior
              • Has expectations of special treatment that are unrealistic
              People with these types of personality disorders always have issues with managing the façade of what they want you to believe and when they're fake persona breaks down...so do they. They're often the "victim" even though they act irrationally, obnoxiously aggressive. And they go literally batshit crazy when rejected and they get rejected a lot because their insecurities are notoriously easy to see through (i.e. posting pictures of some other web guy trying to pretend its them).

The great news is:

1) Everyone got to see what an NPD is like online. A lot of people have the misfortune to marry/divorce or have to work with this type of individual so its good to recognize the symptomology.

2) A lot less spam, misogyny and nonsensical ranting on the forum.
              Last edited by Pursuinghappiness; 11-07-2013, 03:00 PM.

Comment

Yes a valuable lesson of how a bpd/npd conducts themselves online.. scary thing is, some folks hide it much better than others. I have had the misfortune of meeting a few narcs.. it gets easier to spot their patterns and nonsense once the affliction they have, is understood. They certainly have their very own special set of rules.

Comment

My ignore finger just got itchy.

Comment

Hi everyone, hey PH how are you?
                    Jeez I'm sorry I missed the action/cause for the turf-out/"vacation".. ahhh.. a vacation.. that would be nice.. SO.. what finally happened that oink was ejected?

Comment

Yayyy...welcome back!!!

Comment

OMG he solicited some of us. And many times over!

Comment

Originally posted by hadenough View Post
                          Jeez I'm sorry I missed the action/cause for the turf-out/"vacation".. ahhh.. a vacation.. that would be nice.. SO.. what finally happened that oink was ejected?

Well it's about freaking time you showed up to the party
                          Start a discussion, not a fire. Post with kindness.

Comment

Thanks my darling.. oh yes.. whew, whatta vacay I was on.. J/K.. will have to take some time soon, and catch up on what everyone is up to on here. Hope everyone is well, and getting through their legal challenges, and the regular "life" challenges!

Comment

lol mcdreamy!!! hugs I'm getting my party hat back on.. it was lost in my closet hahahaha

Comment

Our Divorce Forums
                              Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
                              Working...
                              X