This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Transcripts are ready, factum time

Hi all. For those familiar with my case, I have begun an appeal and have gotten notice today that the transcripts are ready. I have some docs on Factum preparation and have my arguments with references ready but would appreciate any input from those who have been through an appeal and/or a factum template if anyone has one. The link I found on a search was dead.

Originally posted by riverbag View Post
    Hi all. For those familiar with my case, I have begun an appeal and have gotten notice today that the transcripts are ready. I have some docs on Factum preparation and have my arguments with references ready but would appreciate any input from those who have been through an appeal and/or a factum template if anyone has one. The link I found on a search was dead.
    I have one that maybe good. Its like a coles notes version. It is on the web but cant remember the name and and is on my laptop.If you haven't had anyone reply I will try and get it to you by tomorrow sometime. If not by the weekend for sure.

Comment

Much appreciated 06nomad

Comment

Much appreciated 06nomad
        My apologies for talking so long. Google: court of appeal handbook, a guide to representing yourself at the court of appeal of Ontario, by Pro Bono Law Ontario, good luck, I hope this helps.

Comment

Much appreciated 06nomad
          Was that what you were looking for?

Comment

Our Divorce Forums
          Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
          Working...
          X