Baby steps....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Baby steps....

I see the UK has moved to creating places for men to go when their deadbeat wives start beating on them....

London safe house call for male domestic abuse victims - BBC News

To bad our feminist PM is.....well.....a feminist. Guess this wont be coming to a Canadian city anytime soon....

MGTOW

Originally posted by Newfie76 View Post
    I see the UK has moved to creating places for men to go when their deadbeat wives start beating on them....

London safe house call for male domestic abuse victims - BBC News

To bad our feminist PM is.....well.....a feminist. Guess this wont be coming to a Canadian city anytime soon....

MGTOW
    I literally crack up at the stupidity of the MGTOW nonsense. A stupid, extremist response to men who do stupid stuff and allow women to walk all over them.

Its a great place for weak men though...and I like it because it clearly identifies men that are useless and would be better off in romantic relationships with other bitter, idiotic men rather than ruining the lives of decent women.

Comment

Originally posted by Pursuinghappiness View Post
      I literally crack up at the stupidity of the MGTOW nonsense. A stupid, extremist response to men who do stupid stuff and allow women to walk all over them.

Its a great place for weak men though...and I like it because it clearly identifies men that are useless and would be better off in romantic relationships with other bitter, idiotic men rather than ruining the lives of decent women.
      For every Man Going His Own Way, there's at least one Woman Happily Waving Goodbye.

Comment

Originally posted by stripes View Post
        For every Man Going His Own Way, there's at least one Woman Happily Waving Goodbye.

Aint that the truth! (I think this deserves "post of the day" award)

Comment

Our Divorce Forums
        Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
        Working...
        X