Ottawa Divorce .com Forums

User CP

Advertising

Ottawa Divorce .com Forums > Main Category > Divorce & Family Law

Divorce & Family Law This forum is for discussing any of the legal issues involved in your divorce.

Old 08-24-2019, 06:55 PM

tunnelight has a little shameless behaviour in the past

I wouldn't write essay like clauses. Keep it simple.

Standard clause to add to such an order would be:

mother will have meaningful consultation with father prior to making any major decisions.

Mother to inform the father of all major decisions providing full particulars.

Father allowed to obtain information from all 3rd parties directly absent of mother's consent.Mother to provide consent if required.

Each parent will be responsible for day to day decisions impacting the child on their parenting times.

Mother not to relocate with children without the father's consent or permission from the courts.

Parents will not travel with child absent of travel consent. Neither party to unreasonable withold consent
Or child's passport.

Mother to keep child's passport and health card up to date and provider father with copies or originals upon request. Father to return once he is done with them.

Neither party shall schedule activities during the other parents time.

Special or extra ordinary expenses must be agreed upon by the parties in advance. Neither party to unreasonably withold consent.

Last edited by tunnelight; 08-24-2019 at 07:07 PM.
Old 08-25-2019, 07:16 AM

Mom 2 Two is on a distinguished road
Default Standard agreement clauses.

Thanks!! I think I have those covered ...

The consent one is funny... as I have already given consents prior to this..

I made it so both parties could get information on the kids. Most places I have consents to said they are not needed as a father/mother has always has the right to have info on their child. Family dr said the same. I guess my concern is if dad takes kids to therapy.. will I be able to get updates from therapist? That’s why I want it both ways.

My ex’s offer if all about what I must do... none of what he can or will do... so I tried to make it read that both parties shall...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited by Mom 2 Two; 08-25-2019 at 07:21 AM.
Old 08-25-2019, 01:24 PM

tunnelight has a little shameless behaviour in the past

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mom 2 Two View Post
. I guess my concern is if dad takes kids to therapy.. will I be able to get updates from therapist?
He can't do that as it is a major decision. Yes, you can get updates as a custodial parent.

Good on you for being the "kind and sweet" type of girl here and only seeking updates if he does make such a major decision as opposed to lashing out like a crazy emotionally unstable bitch !