Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Recovering from anxiety

Hello,

I have faced a lot in my 2 year marital life. Now I stay in my aunt's house as paying guest. But , I'm happy,that finally I'm away from the grip of my ex-hus. But still I get anxiety attacks sometimes. It's tormenting my life. I wish I never met him. He ruined my life. Thanks to my lawyers, I'm safe now.

Anybody else out there, who is facing harsh violence from your partner, don't suffer the burden. Remember no one has the right to harm anyone else. If you feel you are being abused verbally too, you shouldn't try to adjust with that person. Never loose your dignity. Move out far away. These people may stalk you after you move out, so file a lawsuit immediately. Contact a good defence lawyer . Move to court and get justice. Be quick before the events have cased a trauma for you. I'm under treatment for PTSD. Well, I'd say I'm getting well.
    Last edited by blinkandimgone; 05-12-2016, 10:15 PM. Reason: Removed spam.

Comment

Good advice, OP, for anyone who is in an abusive relationship. I hope you are receiving some treatment and some support. Be well.
      Start a discussion, not a fire. Post with kindness.

Comment

Originally posted by Jessm1 View Post
        Hello,

I have faced a lot in my 2 year marital life. Now I stay in my aunt's house as paying guest. But , I'm happy,that finally I'm away from the grip of my ex-hus. But still I get anxiety attacks sometimes. It's tormenting my life. I wish I never met him. He ruined my life. Thanks to my lawyers, I'm safe now.
        You should meet with a counselor - it should diminish the anxieties that you have and help you move on

Comment

Our Divorce Forums
        Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
        Working...
        X