No announcement yet.

PD Fridays on a 5-5-2-2 schedule?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why would they interrupt your stretch? They would go to daycare or a day camp. Its your time.

Comment

Fix a transfer time (ie 4 pm Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays) the kids switch houses. Keep it consistent no matter if it’s a PA day or not.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Why is other parent getting them at all on the PD days? She can negotiate with you to be sure, but she has no right to them.

As an alternative, since 5/7 are on your weekend, and that seems to bother you for some reason, why not do a complete year-long weekend switch? Then it will be 2/7. This is assuming she wants the weekends adjacent to PD days.

Comment

Originally posted by youngdad91 View Post
          Isn't she entitled to the ones that fall on her Fridays?

Well the PD Fridays are random and unpredictable year by year . I just requested that they fall where they fall. If they're on her Fridays then I simply drop child off at her house as opposed to school.

Yes so treat it like a school day. Drop them off at her place at the same time as you would for school.

Comment

we are a blended family...one of the ex's wanted that the parent that has them on the morning of the PD day has them till the next day. Depends on what you agree if they fall on a her weekend then you can give the option.

The other parents time starts really at school time pick up.

Comment

Well the PD Fridays are random and unpredictable year by year . I just requested that they fall where they fall. If they're on her Fridays then I simply drop child off at her house as opposed to school.
              Or simply do the exchange from school the evening before. Ex picks them up from school the last day before the PD day.

Comment

You were concerned about the PD days that interrupted your "5 day stretch". If it is her Friday, then it isn't interrupting a 5 day stretch.

Comment

If point of exchange starts at 3:30pm after school than it should be the same. Keep it the same for the kids, unless she aking to have them to go away.

Why should it be the day before after school that is taking away time or morning?

Comment

Our Divorce Forums
                  Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
                  Working...
                  X