Personal Attacks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by piggybanktoex View Post
    Both of you don't seem to recognize the triggering this subject is causing within your brains.

LF32.....this women's arguments are too much like your ex's. Let it go, point is/was made in the last thread. Proof was in your winning (eventually) over your ex's immoral stance and actions.

And my trigger, lady, get out of your ex's wallet.

And God Forbid you had cheated on your ex, then you would have Links on your case big time.

Just saying.

This site is addictive (I get drawn back every time my greedy ex does sometime that triggers me). I realize that is my problem, although she the one twisting the knife.

Like DTTE (who finally left after getting a g/f), some of you need to forget this site, move on (easy to say) and, stop reliving the f&@king horror that was your divorce.

Your reasons for staying have more to do with a proxy revenge than you know, IMHO.
    Most of what you said here is true. I'm slowly fading myself off of this site.

I wouldn't say I'm here for proxy revenge, but more for preventative measures. I don't wish what I went through on anybody. Being denied an equal relationship with your child is one of the worst, toxic things one human being can do to another one. There needs to be VERY good reason to do this.
    Ange unfortunately doesn't have one.....and she'll find that out in court. He's earned a right to parent equally and he'll get it.

The mistake I made is that I just need to post my opinion and position once ,..then be done with it. My skin crawls listening to insignificant, bogus reasons to deny an equal relationship to another parent and I let my fingers take control on the keyboard ... for that, I apologize. Some are high conflict personalities who are self-proclaimed "better parents" and for some reason want war instead of trying alternatives ..... we need to start weeding these people out of the court system ..... I thought I could influence some minds on ODF .... boy was I wrong. lol

Comment

Originally posted by Berner_Faith View Post
      I have to agree with Soiled... I usually ready every thread but most times I skim through these posters threads because it gets annoying to read the same over and over again...

LF- Ange doesn't agree with you. You repeating yourself over and over will not change her mind. When she asks a question stop bringing up old threads. Just stick to the topic at hand. It shouldn't be that hard. You don't have to insert yourself into every post she makes and try and point out her inconsistencies. Btw... she did admit to recording her children once and was told it was useless and she has since stopped. She learned from her mistake and has decided to redirect going forward. You're bringing up old new with that. Remember you made mistakes in the beginning as well and you also learned from them.

Ange - stop defending yourself to the same people over and over, you don't need to. They are not judges and you don't have to explain yourself. That being said, remember this is a public form and you are going to get many people who like to stir the pot. You have to have big shoulders to navigate brought the pettiness and find the actual advice.

I highly suggest you both use the ignore function so this forum stops being a platform for you two to bicker like school children.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am going to do that. I think the situation is pretty clear to everyone. And annoying to everyone. I am here for advice through a pretty stressful thing. I have found it helpful to talk to the people on here and have learned many things. There are many whose advice I find extremely valuable. I don't like that you feel you need to skim through my posts because they are so often frustrating and it wasn't my intention when signing up. I am not a person at all who would "hit ignore" proverbially on anyone in real life. I don't have conflicts (just with the ex of course); however in this space I do feel it calls for it. Done. Thanks for this post Berner.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Tayken View Post
        I don't think it will happen. You are easily baited. Something you need to work on if you should ever hit the stand. A qualified barrister would have a field day with your need to be detailed.
        Good call.

Comment

Our Divorce Forums
        Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
        Working...
        X