No announcement yet.

VOC report

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Im sure your ex is going to say they were coached or coerced to say that. Probably doesn’t help his argument that HE is the one who cant get to 50/50. I do so love that they told the social worker his new partner bad mouths you. Its in writing so its true!

I really hope for your case that he pulls his head out of his ass. Its just such a waste of time and money especially for a guy who fights to not pay anything!

Comment

He told the social worker that he feels the kids just “mirror” what I say and think; however, her findings were that they have come to their decisions and thoughts “independent of their mother”. If she had felt I was influencing them, she would have put that in the “possible influences” section. Instead, she discounted his opinion in writing in this document, by stating the kids made up their own minds.
      Also, remember the sports conflict from a few years ago where dad was refusing to allow access to one sport over the other? (Rockscan I know you’ve read my posts for a while so you may remember). My son even mentioned he was upset with his dad (and called him unreasonable)for withholding his sports attendance and said I was more reliable at making sure his sports wishes were granted.
      This is all in the document as well. Just because the kids want the same things as me, it doesn’t mean I am brainwashing them. He was so sure this would be found to be the case. Too bad for him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Our Divorce Forums
      Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
      Working...
      X