X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I suspect trueblue is:

(a) eastern European background (Ukrainian/Polish/Romanian); and
    (b) probably above average looking;

My sentiment analysis algorithms is having so much fun with her writing style and expressive communications. Its not trained well enough to be 100% sure but, its interesting to see how it aligns to Luba's expectations. Sentiment analysis is in a 50% match rate to what I have from Workingdad's case file and postings Luba made on this forum. Hence my guess.

Comment

still don't think "she" is real. nope.

"she" knows what to say to inflame this group. especially the 'breaking up with her boyfriend before trial' answer. lol.

"she" asks painfully obvious questions- that could be answered by her "lawyer".

Comment

Originally posted by iona6656 View Post
        still don't think "she" is real. nope.

"she" knows what to say to inflame this group. especially the 'breaking up with her boyfriend before trial' answer. lol.

"she" asks painfully obvious questions- that could be answered by her "lawyer".

I have a feeling that her lawyers are telling her no and she is trying to get the answer she wants to hear.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by standing on the sidelines View Post
          no one does that by accident lol
          That’s why I’ve been saying this is a fake poster. Pretty sure it’s the other side pretending to be her. Nobody dumb enough here to post this blatant information.

Comment

I have a feeling that her lawyers are telling her no and she is trying to get the answer she wants to hear.
            This is my bet too. I've been the lawyer in that situation... it's never fun. CYA letters fill the file.

(CYA = Cover your ass)

Comment

Our Divorce Forums
            Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
            Working...
            X