Notice of address change

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Notice of address change

Anyone know how not properly notify other party lawyer about address change ?
    rules says:

NOTICE OF ADDRESS CHANGE

(6) A party whose address for service changes shall immediately serve notice of the change on the other parties and file it. O. Reg. 114/99, r. 6 (6).

but I can not find form what would be called close to "notice of the change". Anyone can clear out this for me please?

Thank you

I doubt it is a proper form. I would hazard that a formal letter, sent registered mail to the other party stating that upon X date the new residence address will be Y would be sufficient.

Comment

Sent email for now... If I will not have any replay from lawyer within couple of days will send by fax with confirmation ... (to much Honor for registered letter )

Comment

Enforcing it so the other party does notify you of change of address is also a big issue.

Comment

Heh!
          Other party still do not disclose address ...

Comment

Did anyone find a solution for this?

I have already notified all parties by letter. But I want to change address at the court and I can't find the right form.

I was thinking I might need to be able to file another change of representation with my name again but with the new address.

Comment

Call or visit FLIC at the courthouse since you will need to notify the court anyways. They will be able to advise you what form, if any, you need to use and the process Iif here is no form.

Comment

Moved to Notification and Daycare.
                Last edited by Mother; 10-16-2014, 11:57 AM.

Comment

WD, this is what I found. Please check it out: http://www.ag.gov.bc.ca/courts/forms/pfa/pfa053.pdf It's a BC's form but may be you can kinda copy it? Doesn't look like Ontario has a specific form.

Comment

Our Divorce Forums
                  Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
                  Working...
                  X